haiti fund freeride sebastian

Keep in mind - The only place that will be able to handle all the vehicles and ruckus is going to be at the pavillion where we always go.
Trying to find a rabbit hole off of A1Ais futile and with all the trucks parked on the side of the road will only draw unwanted attention.
The lagoon is a fiasco and the only way that will work with this many people is to launch from southend, hump all the gear etc to the lagoon and base from there ... still a pain in the ass - I'll deal with a 4 minute ride out to the hole and have what I need right there.

Keep in mind - The only place that will be able to handle all the vehicles and ruckus is going to be at the pavillion where we always go.
Trying to find a rabbit hole off of A1Ais futile and with all the trucks parked on the side of the road will only draw unwanted attention.
The lagoon is a fiasco and the only way that will work with this many people is to launch from southend, hump all the gear etc to the lagoon and base from there ... still a pain in the ass - I'll deal with a 4 minute ride out to the hole and have what I need right there.

true, probably way too many people to make a dune run... Oh well..

He ain't gonna show up - You do know ever since he bought a boat, smuggling Haitians and Cubans is his new career.
Post earthquake business has been booming!

A dune invasion would be awesome if we could find a spot to get away with it - We need someone to do a pre-invasion beach recon.
Big question is would state be down with all the ski's on the beach once we got them there.....

Speleopower

got a Superjet
With a lot of people a beach cart rally over the dunes would be...not good. Just launch at the boat ramp and idle out. It's no big deal honestly.

I'll be there good an early.
-Scott

i would go, but then i would ride better than everyone else there, and then they would cry.

i dont want to make people cry.

thread is still gay.

kill yourselves.

you are probably so fat by now that we would cry..

that was GAY.

and i mean the BAD gay!

i am mean, and lean. stricky saw me the other day. i looked good.

ill be at the track saturday if u wanna see for urself!

still #1.

Attachments

• ballbuster.jpg
    ballbuster.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Top Bottom