haiti fund freeride sebastian

ok, so, i did not realize this was a "real" thread. i thought this haiti thing was a joke by Dre/Stricky. Im not used to seeing such officialness in sebby threads! do people still drink adult beverages during gatherings of this type?
:ugh2:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
This is the reason nobody likes jetskiers. Somebody tries to do something good for mankind and you goddamn jetskiers make a joke of it. I'M DONE, going to help the under priviledged midgets find shoes that fit. :wall:

I went to start my ski today but it wouldn't, push the button and nothin happens not even a click from the solinoid. Gunna take a look at my soldering, but looks like I won't be riding. Ill prob come surf or somethin.

I charged it and it seems to be fine, when I plug in the deadmans switch the bilge comes on so there is power. it seems like the start button isn't working. But I only have 4 wires in the start/stop housing, two black/white is deadmans switch, other two red/brown to start button, I have no stop.

SuziQ

Banned
We are getting into Hirams around 5pm Friday and plan on being downstairs for dinner at 6:30. We will leave the name H20 with the host station, same thing Saturday night. The menu link is below, and it’s worth mentioning that many appetizers are portioned to suffice as meals.
http://www.hirams.com/images/pdf/hirams 112009.pdf

For those unfamiliar, a decent selection of finger foods is offered outside at the Sandbar as well (different menu). The band comes on at 7:30 pm both nights, so we will move out there after dinner to get decent seats or join others.
http://www.hirams.com/SandBar.cfm

Willie is picking us up at Hiram’s Marina some time Saturday morning, so we will be coming into the park by water (leaving early Sunday). Tide predictions are below. Looking forward to it…see you there!

Sa
Low 8:14 AM
High 1:43 PM

Sunrise 7:27am, Sunset 7:33pm

Su
Low 9:00 AM
High 2:28 PM

Forgot to mention: suggest your ladies pack flat shoes, for the sand in the Sandbar is pretty thick (heels of any kind are severely unforgiving).

Last edited:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
And some of us will be skipping dinner and opting for the liquid porkchops (rum) at the sandbar followed by the ever popular blackout salad (passout), as usual! Gulp gulp!! Who's ready to party?

I charged it and it seems to be fine, when I plug in the deadmans switch the bilge comes on so there is power. it seems like the start button isn't working. But I only have 4 wires in the start/stop housing, two black/white is deadmans switch, other two red/brown to start button, I have no stop.

replace that switch before you bring that boat into the surf....

nothing is more irritating than towing someone in who brings out a boat that they know is problematic

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
replace that switch before you bring that boat into the surf....

nothing is more irritating than towing someone in who brings out a boat that they know is problematic

Just like those kooks who ride surf without tow loops and a tow rope. I tell them to have a nice float in. :evil:

Rev Up

PFP
I was out surfing today. It is incredible. hopefully the swell stays around until the weekend. Here are some pictures from Monster Hole today (South side Sabastian inlet), and one from the beach a block from my house.

Attachments

• March 2010 017.jpg
    March 2010 017.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 249
  • March 2010 027.jpg
    March 2010 027.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 239
  • March 2010 028.jpg
    March 2010 028.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 229
  • March 2010 001.jpg
    March 2010 001.jpg