haiti fund freeride sebastian

That's pretty limited group w/ skis/money that can make a real shot at it... it's not like just skill is gonna cut it. Why not make it available for all riders somehow, not just the people w/ 25k boats cause that's pretty much what it takes...

just a thought, not trying to throw a wrench in your plan... thanks for the offer, btw...

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
That's pretty limited group w/ skis/money that can make a real shot at it... it's not like just skill is gonna cut it. Why not make it available for all riders somehow, not just the people w/ 25k boats cause that's pretty much what it takes...

just a thought, not trying to throw a wrench in your plan... thanks for the offer, btw...

i dont think it is horse power or hull to do a double barrel roll , backflip it definatly would help to have a hull .
i just want to see people go big , have fun , and donate
Any ideas let me know
i cant have 15 people pull it off in the first 5 minutes either

Just like those kooks who ride surf without tow loops and a tow rope. I tell them to have a nice float in. :evil:

replace that switch before you bring that boat into the surf....

nothing is more irritating than towing someone in who brings out a boat that they know is problematic

Switch is 2 weeks old and only ran once, I looked at my solder and one of the wires came undone!!! Now the ski runs like a dream again, so ill see u guys out there. As for tow loop and rope, I'm s.o.l. but I don't mind swiming, it just getting back to the trailer that's the problem.

If someone is bringing only one ski I have a double trailer and an open space, no point in both paying for parking.

i dont think it is horse power or hull to do a double barrel roll , backflip it definatly would help to have a hull .
i just want to see people go big , have fun , and donate
Any ideas let me know
i cant have 15 people pull it off in the first 5 minutes either

add the barell roll/ re-entry to the list and I'm in... I have been wanting to try one... that's a trick that anyone could do given they have the skill. not boat dependent

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
add the barell roll/ re-entry to the list and I'm in... I have been wanting to try one... that's a trick that anyone could do given they have the skill. not boat dependent

i hope the swells are like the pics earlier and you learn that trick.....can you say CARNAGE! bbbbrrrraaaappppp!!!!!

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
so you saing if if have a change to ride a 25k ski out there you will pull it off?

so you saing if if have a change to ride a 25k ski out there you will pull it off?

I have no idea what you are trying to say since that makes no sense, but I can assume you are asking if I would do it if I had the ski to do it... not sure, cause I don't have one. I do know that you need a super light hull and a 1000cc motor. or at least the people who have done it were on them. I have been flipping for over 7 years and I can say I have never came close on a standard limited setup and I have launched some big ones.

I guessed you missed the point... not sure..

Top Bottom