Happy Early REV-day To Me

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I will let you know the weight in about an hr.. Price depends on what you order. This is wet layup fiberglass, not prepreg stuff. It should weigh in 50# under stock.
You cant tell in pic but bothe boats have the Cadilac Platnum pearl GELCOAT, its bad ARSE fo sho.

I will let you know the weight in about an hr.. Price depends on what you order. This is wet layup fiberglass, not prepreg stuff. It should weigh in 50# under stock.
You cant tell in pic but bothe boats have the Cadilac Platnum pearl GELCOAT, its bad ARSE fo sho.

jeff will build what you want!

whether it be a budget hull, or a full pre-preg......He will work with you!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
You know, It is great that Brian and Toby got theirs so fast, but it is BULLCHIT that Mile9 and Riverrat have waited so long on theirs.............. First Order In, First order out............... Jeff needs to learn this................

sjetrider

You know, It is great that Brian and Toby got theirs so fast, but it is BULLCHIT that Mile9 and Riverrat have waited so long on theirs.............. First Order In, First order out............... Jeff needs to learn this................

Its all in what and how you order. I do not know the details of thier stuff, but I know how I ordered mine and what the terms where when I ordered.

Please do not turn this into a negative thread, this is a posative time for me and Toby. If you want a bash thread on behalf of Riverrat and Mile9, please start one.

J

justride

what do you mean not foam, Do you have to put foam in it or what?

sjetrider

It was actually like the middle of March before we actually ordered. I just didnt want this thread to turn into a WDK bash thread. It took 2 weeks once it was on a truck.

The bottom line is that if you order something VERY VERY custom and assembled it will take longer than what I ordered. There is no pissing match to be had here, the details are always left out of these posts. Lets get back to how awesome these boats are gonna be. :Banane01:

Wasnt that the first week of MARCH Brian??? (was this a typo in your earlier post)

I think this is why everybody is getting upset??? Look through the thread.

Still pretty fast by WDK standards!

Top Bottom