Hardly any B1's in Daytona?

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
I know everyone is talking about riding, but I would just like to submit that the blaster is my favorite watercraft to work on. Blaster projects rock!!

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
hell if its whats gonna tow u out in a pinch im sure no one wouldnt complain. i relacated my tow line to the old rooster tail spot. i think it offsets the tow and makes it a lil bit easier. gets who ur towing off to the side and not directly in the jetstream. when i was in tona i brought back guys to their sj's when i seem to have seen no sj's wanting to help. it didnt seem like a bad tow vehicle to hem at that point
Yeah, I noticed that, too. I was actually kinda surprised that it didn't come up at all here on the forum until now, 6-7 weeks later.

Im def trying to catch the next tona. I would have to say i found it to be a pita to board in the breakers while towing out another ski.

imo when a blaster flips or rolls its a bigger deal.. Not to mention the fmx tricks that can be done on one. I will always have respect for the blaster, Just the same as any other standup. Maybe thats why i want a fixed steer superjet in the worst way.

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Im def trying to catch the next tona. I would have to say i found it to be a pita to board in the breakers while towing out another ski.

imo when a blaster flips or rolls its a bigger deal.. Not to mention the fmx tricks that can be done on one. I will always have respect for the blaster, Just the same as any other standup. Maybe thats why i want a fixed steer superjet in the worst way.

We are planning on being there and bring my B1 next year too. I can't wait. One hell of a vacation.

I can do no footed can cans and nothings on my pole ski... it is definitely a lot harder then a fixed steer ski but still worth the try..

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
First, I want to point out that regardless of how much the blaster population has gone down, the number of blasters getting inverted has gone up - and that just warms my freakin' heart.

I think IDOK is just trying to get under everyone's skin, and knows how to do it. I haven't ridden a blaster as a primary ski in a couple of years now, but it still pisses me off when people try to dismiss it as a couch. I can sit in the tray of my SJ too, doesn't mean that's what it's meant for.

Comparing a superjet and a blaster is apples and oranges. It's ok to prefer one over the other, but claiming one is better than the other is just kinda silly.

Top Bottom