Surfriding Has anyone sunk a Rickter?

They float alright yeah bro Adam sunk his 3 times in 1 day awesome effort surf was like 10 ft in on a beach known for a big great white population very funny when u crash brown wet suits every where . Type in great white sharks at Stockton beach into u tube that's where we were

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
:pokey:Korn only has like 20 hours on that thing :pokey:

lets see what happens after 100's of hours!

I am 100% convinced no ski can stay dry. Poly and drains for me soon.

I am pretty convinced of that myself. But 20 hrs. and dry already impresses me LOL.

But 20 hrs. and dry already impresses me too, however, I am also 100% convinced no 'ridden hard enough, long enough' ski especially a surf ski can stay dry, so planning for the inevitable seems wise.

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
why is it when some starts a Rickter thread, Trinity always pops up..... like really, im not hating on you guys or your skis but its kinda annoying. kinda like post dumping IMO

theres no relation between them. apples to oranges.

we got it. you guys have Trinitys, thats nice.

dont be mad. :)

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
why is it when some starts a Rickter thread, Trinity always pops up..... like really, im not hating on you guys or your skis but its kinda annoying. kinda like post dumping IMO

Zach sank his, (or swamped) fishing my skinny arse out at the surf slam when I went into a black hole.....thanks buddy. lol

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
Why has nobody marketed a pressure activated, CO2 inflated emergency balloon that brings your ski back up if it sinks? Surely that couldn't take up too much room/weight? Maybe integrated into the handlepole?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Perhaps because it would have a market of 25 customers, of which 10 would copy/splash the thing, and another 10 would sell within the first month. :biggrin:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
i was looking at the personal flotation ones to try and adapt what is out there already. 35 lbs of lift would do wonders.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
why is it when some starts a Rickter thread, Trinity always pops up.....
we got it. you guys have Trinitys, thats nice. :)

We're like a farts in the dark...where will we pop up? Nobody knows haha.... Not trying to knock or compare to a rickter...just replying to a post. I actually really want to ride one...might be my 2nd ski.

Last edited:

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Why has nobody marketed a pressure activated, CO2 inflated emergency balloon that brings your ski back up if it sinks? Surely that couldn't take up too much room/weight? Maybe integrated into the handlepole?

It would need to be manually activated. Pressure activated would deploy during nosestabs or deep subs.

Nice idea on the CO2 guys. I have sunk my FS-2 once, not the best thing that will happen to you BUT the rickter's arse(tray area) stayed floating high...

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions

I only had 2 posts in this thread and both were relevant and on point. No hate here or post dumping, that was all done by non trinity (and non rickter) folk.

How can you possibly figure that there's no relation between the two? The topic here is flotation and they are very similar in that department.

Top Bottom