heli teaser

RedTurboMr2

09 SuperJet
They are definitely expensive, i got into the hobby a few years ago, but kinda quit since they ain't that easy to fly. I definitely don't recommend flying over water your first 100 flights lol.

Here's what i own, oh and Copter-x are T-Rex knock offs.

I have a T-Rex 500, T-Rex 450, those are both 3D helicopters "which mean they can hover inverted", i also have two more that are for indoors. Batteries are very pricey and you only get about 7 mins flight time "depending how you're flying"

IMG_0021-1.jpg

makes me wonder, when doing V-wake jumps, why don't the boats both tie up to a single balloon with a camera facing down, would probably center itself over the v-wake due to the movement of the boats, would be some sweet shots.

$0.02 over

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
makes me wonder, when doing V-wake jumps, why don't the boats both tie up to a single balloon with a camera facing down, would probably center itself over the v-wake due to the movement of the boats, would be some sweet shots.

$0.02 over

I don't want tied up ropes anywhere near me when doing v-wake or anything else involving boats & skis.

NJrider

Huck it!
I once saw a wakeboard show on fueltv and they were towing a a guy in a tube who was filming the boarders jump over him. pretty cool. for you guys that do the v-wake if you toss a buddy in a tube strait behind one boat, end up with some great shots from that.

save you guys some time song is sweet talk by kito

I once saw a wakeboard show on fueltv and they were towing a a guy in a tube who was filming the boarders jump over him. pretty cool. for you guys that do the v-wake if you toss a buddy in a tube strait behind one boat, end up with some great shots from that.

save you guys some time song is sweet talk by kito

it seems like you still might be in the path of a flying ski

When doing a v you could safely put a camera on a kite of some sort and let hover behind the boat and over head. And no mutilated skiers.

Top Bottom