Help get our sport on to FUEL TV

player1

Player1
If you havent already purchased your DVD, Now is the time to grab it. We need your support to get Europe and turn the Freeride Tour into a full blown TV show.

Our goal is to attend every event and create a package that works for TV with the head to head battles in the surf played out in the show. Bringing a structured, dramatic and interesting experience to the viewer. This experience will make them want to see more and become connected to the sport. Thus increasing awareness of freeride in the general community and then a boost to the size of the freeride community. This then flows on into the increased sales of products, increased sponsorship opportunities and increased prizes for riders. A place this sport should be at.

Pledge your support today. http://www.indiegogo.com/tryordie

player1

Player1
We made it flexible as I know i can cover $4 to $5k if it fell short by this much and am willing to spend that extra, plus the money i have already invested. I see this as a stepping stone to a bigger show. However if we are too low. Then yeah. read below.

If we do NOT raise the funds - I have two choices.

1. If I do not get the funds, I am not wanting to make a half assed TV show that no one ever wants to screen ( 1 camera angle just does not cut it at an event like this, imagine tennis with 1 camera angle). I have one shot to make us Stand Out from the crowd and will not risk the chance for a lack of funds. If i cannot afford the right crew, I will converse with all funders and make a group decision. I can definitely still make a cool DVD for all contributors, but ditch the TV Shows until we manage to obtain proper funding for Coverage.

2. I can refund all contributors and then I have to pay Indie gogo the 9% they have kept of whatever the total is. This may be the cheapest way out for me.

So at this point of project, option 1 or 2 is not what I had hoped for.

3. You all buy a copy and we this project off the ground..

Last edited:

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
if all the naysayers had simply put up the $$ for the price of a dvd already the $$ would have been raised

seems like as always its easier to say someone else should pay, and ill bet the same people would tell thier buddies that they will burn a copy of the dvd once they have it.......

alligator arms!

if all the naysayers had simply put up the $$ for the price of a dvd already the $$ would have been raised

seems like as always its easier to say someone else should pay, and ill bet the same people would tell thier buddies that they will burn a copy of the dvd once they have it.......

alligator arms!

True that

Hey player 1 I tried to pay the other day but my computer didn't like it !
I have contributed most of my spare parts, complete electrics etc to build nicks ski for these rounds .
If I see you in Portugal I can make a cash donation there ! Hopefully see you there tonight !!!

Top Bottom