Help get our sport on to FUEL TV

player1

Player1
[video=vimeo;58528980]http://vimeo.com/58528980[/video]

Hi Funders.

Yes we are still here and still editing. This project is massive.

If you need to update your details for your DVD, please feel free to send an email as per the video.

The main reason we are delayed is the lack of funds for editing. As we fell short of the goal, we are not able to pay anyone or even ourselves any money, or able to sustain our basic living expenses from this project, other work needed to be done to survive so the delays have been far greater than we expected.

Trust me when i say I wish it was possible to just do this all day long. but bills have to be paid.

The good news is you have waited long enough and we are nearly done. The show will go onto TV in time to create more interest in our sport. This will be screened well before this years events and we truly hope it gets more sponsers / riders into freeride and an increase in airtime..

As this is the first of this type of show in Freeride, we shot an awful lot of video, not wanting to miss anything. After months of editing, we have definitely learned a few lesson on overshooting and have a good understanding of what is now not required. In future this will save edit time and fees.

In the end, the show will decide if it was worth it and we hope you think it was worth the wait.

Check the video on the project

Top Bottom