Other Hitch Hauler Lets see everyone's Hitch Hauler pics and setups

zero issues with using a drop hitch receiver, the carrier will support up to 750lbs tongue weight and will pull 6k lbs as for length from back of receiver to rear of rack , that is a variable, i make standard carries as well as XL carriers ( for jeeps and other vehicles with rear mounted spare tires )
Please feel free to call/text me with specifics regarding wall thicknesses , tensile strengths , v.s what you are attempting to tow etc.
I attempt to give 110% towards customer service and knowledge
thank you
Chris@EZSKI

P.S I think IM the only one out there that offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY as well ( for original purchaser)

found it !!! it was in the 5% discount for x-h20 members ..... welding fumes must be messing with me ...

Chris is a good Guy with a great product! I love his hitch hauler 2 So I can tow my boat or more jet skis! Everyone ask where I got this! Best Hauler out there!

Hitch Hauler.jpg

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Chris is a good Guy with a great product! I love his hitch hauler 2 So I can tow my boat or more jet skis! Everyone ask where I got this! Best Hauler out there!

View attachment 286679
Everyone on this site is extremely forthcoming with compliments ... i am humbled by this . I really appreciate people sharing my contact info, word of mouth is absolutely the best form of advertisement. Again .. thank you xh20 and by the way that ski is awesome .. superfreak FTW!

Everyone on this site is extremely forthcoming with compliments ... i am humbled by this . I really appreciate people sharing my contact info, word of mouth is absolutely the best form of advertisement. Again .. thank you xh20 and by the way that ski is awesome .. superfreak FTW!

Thanks Chris! Hey when you got a good hook up you have to share the news! Awesome Product and Great Customer Service and Quick shipping!

Used my hauler today and towed my buddies 3 place trailer and had no problems everything went so smooth! Couldn't even feel the trailer back there! Like I said before a must have!

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
update : now able to make carriers for big boy trucks that have the 2.5" hitch ( class4/5) WITHOUT having to use the sleeve to downsize the receiver inner diameter. So for all of you out there with 3/4 ton and 1 ton trucks .. i got you covered .. we will dub these "monster racks" not be confused with "extremely large b**bies!!) everyone have a great weekend..
Chris

update : now able to make carriers for big boy trucks that have the 2.5" hitch ( class4/5) WITHOUT having to use the sleeve to downsize the receiver inner diameter. So for all of you out there with 3/4 ton and 1 ton trucks .. i got you covered .. we will dub these "monster racks" not be confused with "extremely large b**bies!!) everyone have a great weekend..
Chris
How much would these run ?

swapmeet

Brotastic
Do you have a solution for hanging a license plate?

I made one of these years ago and had to get creative with a work around.
In Texas you can get a ticket if your license plate isn't illuminated. So maybe you could offer an option/ upgrade that ties into the trailer wiring plug and lights up the plate. Just food for thought....

There is definitely space for a product like this if you're a capable fabricator and can have the pieces mass produced so all you have to do is weld it up. Your price seems very fair. Good luck!

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Do you have a solution for hanging a license plate?

I made one of these years ago and had to get creative with a work around.
In Texas you can get a ticket if your license plate isn't illuminated. So maybe you could offer an option/ upgrade that ties into the trailer wiring plug and lights up the plate. Just food for thought....

There is definitely space for a product like this if you're a capable fabricator and can have the pieces mass produced so all you have to do is weld it up. Your price seems very fair. Good luck!
IT is on the list , for the V2 carrier (basically it will be a lighted license plate frame with fabricated bracket to slide into the receiver and simply pin in . and from there you plug into trailer wiring ... these and many other options in the winter time .. thank you for the input, this is a customer driven sport/industry so EVERYONES say matters .. at least to me

Top Bottom