Other Hitch Hauler Lets see everyone's Hitch Hauler pics and setups

superjetguy

It's hard to speak without a tongue.
You could always just, ya know, keep going deeper :) Now I have a jeep with a hitch hauler though.

IMAGE_230.jpg
I ALWAYS go in deep.
b39aa9bceca57b6e525dc4642b94d23d.jpg
33b79f82666cb01b0169105a7256e715.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Impressed with @CHRIS@EZ-SKI.Answered all my questions,very helpful.Didnt even buy anything from him.

And you can't beat his price

Thank you very much for the kind words. My prices are what they are because this is not how i make my living. I do this on the side to support our amazing sport . I charge 185.00 for my standard carrier ... after materials ( steel , hardware, welding wire/gas, electricity, truck bed coating, etc etc ) most of that money is eaten up .. yes i do pocket a few pennies.. which basically i turn around and put back into better tooling, materials for prototype things that customers have voiced that they would like ( bow stop, fuel jug carrier, license plate mount, etc etc )
in the winter I will be making rolling garage carts for customers that have already purchased a carrier from me... this way the customer can give me a measurement of where his/her bunks are from the ground ( on their specific vehicle) and i can make a rolling cart exactly the same height... slide from carrier to garage cart and back without ever lifting anything!! ... anyone have an extremely HOT girl that would like a free carrier and or a rolling cart in exchange for some high quality "modeling shots advertising my carriers? please let me know ... ( maybe a fellow rider here on the "X") I would of course need their permission to use the photos on my website and my new fliers...... (kind of like this blowsion ad but maybe not as revealing.. i want people to focus on the carrier!! lol) 386848_467751976590997_223634960_n.jpg

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Wet Dreams .. who designed your logo? i started another thread asking for some help on designing a logo and i got one reply from a member but his inbox is full so i cannot start a convo with him .. thank you

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
i need coffee.. does anyone have a JetMate for sale? random i know

Attachments

• Hhh.jpg
    Hhh.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1004.jpg
    IMG_1004.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 20150806_192708.jpeg
    20150806_192708.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 65
Wet Dreams .. who designed your logo? i started another thread asking for some help on designing a logo and i got one reply from a member but his inbox is full so i cannot start a convo with him .. thank you
I designed mine but that simple design took me like two weeks to come up with lol. I'm not really a designer. I want to be but I suck haha. I think @iangdesign does logos but I'm not positive.

I hear fiver.com is one of the cheapest places to get designed but I hear a lot of controversy surrounding that site because some feel like it supports cheap labor from other countries and keeps skilled workers in poverty. Personally I've thought about using it a few times. I've been to countries where the average daily income is only 10 bucks a day. If you pay these guys 5 bucks an hour that dramatically increases their salary. I don't know... Moral dilemma....

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Thank u sir ...... much appreciated ... and for what its worth your logo is very simple/clean i like

I do in fact do logos and it is my favorite part of being a graphic designer. I wish my website was up but I've been trying to add work and update it for a while now but other work always comes up. If you are interested in a logo please message me. I do all the work for epicjetski.com, so you can see some of my work there.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
I do in fact do logos and it is my favorite part of being a graphic designer. I wish my website was up but I've been trying to add work and update it for a while now but other work always comes up. If you are interested in a logo please message me. I do all the work for epicjetski.com, so you can see some of my work there.
message sent thank you sir

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
This site is aweome... so many helpful people and only a select few jackholes.. =) Im getting caught up here at the real job so i will be back on my accessory mission for the racks... ( fuel jug, bow stop etc ) ...
is there a roll call or something for people that are coming to Havasu for the finals...?

@CHRIS@EZ-SKI, what are the specs on the V2 hauler? How far back does it go from the end of the truck receiver? What is the tongue weight limit on the trailer being pulled behind it, as well as the total towed weight limit? Would there be an issue with using a raised/lowered hitch off this for the trailer? I have a class IV receiver, so that shouldn't be the limiting factor. The answer might already be on here, but I don't have time to sort through 23 pages to see. Also, have you started adding bow stops yet?
Thanks, Rusty

Last edited:

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
What is going on here? Posts are Being DELETED ... I answered the above question days ago and another member from this site commented as well and both of those posts are now GONE....

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Anybody with a keen eye can see that the stowaway tightener is just a BEAM CLAMP for I-Beams ( usually used in the electrician industry) I just cant find one large enough..... most likely costs around 8-9$ .. any electricians in the house?? here are a couple pics if they can be found cheap enough ..ill include them with my carriers beamclamp2.jpg beamclamp.jpg

Top Bottom