Other Hitch Hauler Lets see everyone's Hitch Hauler pics and setups

MikeCTM2

Auf Deutsch bitte
gosh all these features and i just bought mine!

Me too. I bought mine from Chris at EZ-SKI about a month ago.

I'm thinking about getting this. Harbor Freight item 69881

dualhitchextender_zpsoel24i2v.jpg

Just got a UHaul Class III hitch installed on my 2015 Ford Escape.

Wish there were more pics (in this thread ) showing the vehicles and skiis on the Boat Launch..

I'm about to go to the local riding spot ( Puddingstone san dimas, california ) and see if i'll need the Harbor Freight Dual Hitch Extender...... or not.....

MikeCTM2

Auf Deutsch bitte
Here's the UHAUL class III Hitch.

hauler%203_zps4hkharvd.jpg

Here's Chris' Hauler placed in the Hitch

hauler%202_zps4mpvqrdo.jpg

slight damage to the carpeted bunk from shipping.
Chris didn't care too much. i don't even think he emailed me back..

hauler%205_zpswbwjlt2k.jpg

Another pic

hauler%201_zps8ugvhbns.jpg

But i'm glad i got the Hitch Hauler.
still don't have a Ski yet. Slim pickins on Craigslist

And still haven't gone to the Launch Ramp yet to see how far the vehicle has to go into the water.
Will try to remember to bring the camera along.

it does say lifetime warranty for his hitch haulers in his signature. my carpet ripped after 2 uses on the corners.

Mikectm2: depending on the launch if its steep your back tires will barely have to get wet. The pictures dont download on my crapy work internet but i wouldnt use a hitch extender with the hauler to bring it out farther if that is your goal. just put it in 4wd before you go in if your worried about tires slipping. Ill take a picture this weekend of mine at the launch up at our cabin. Im pretty sure it wont take much to have it almost floating. However my local riding spot i can have all 4 tires in the water (sand bottom) and ski still is barely getting wet. I have a 2015 f-150.

I considered bringing those plastic ramps you use to change your oil. put them behind the front tires when backing in so the rear drops and i can get the ski on easier when i ride alone.

superjetguy

It's hard to speak without a tongue.
I'm going to be making one. Underneath there will be center square tubing 2" ID with holes drilled in each side, it will be a receiver for the bow stop. I'll be using a standard hitch pin to hold it in place. Reason for it on both sides so I can switch side of bow stop and it'll be removable. Pics will be up sometime next week.

i mentioned that a week or so ago. switch sides is the best way but idk if any of the builders took note and went with it. i might do the same to my hauler I got from Chris.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
my apologies guys .. the laptop took a crap ... im still working on the bow stop and fuel jug acc. ive been swamped at my daily career . As far as returning emails .. i dont remember ever getting one regarding ripped carpet. ( i will absolutely send you another bunk if you need. ) please forward me the ORIGINAL email that you sent me . I pride myself on customer service so i would never ignore an email .

superjetguy

It's hard to speak without a tongue.
I've got all my plans sketched out I'm just waiting on my metal, I haven't stopped by our shop. It's going to be a free build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Just a Reminder guys ... If you order a carrier from me i give you a 5% discount for being a member of X-H20... but you HAVE to let me know you are a member . I accidentally charged a member my normal price because he didnt tell me he was from X-H20. ...... i spy a bow stop addition.. in the near future ... hahahahah ( evil laugh.. i tried) o_O

it does say lifetime warranty for his hitch haulers in his signature. my carpet ripped after 2 uses on the corners.

Mikectm2: depending on the launch if its steep your back tires will barely have to get wet. The pictures dont download on my crapy work internet but i wouldnt use a hitch extender with the hauler to bring it out farther if that is your goal. just put it in 4wd before you go in if your worried about tires slipping. Ill take a picture this weekend of mine at the launch up at our cabin. Im pretty sure it wont take much to have it almost floating. However my local riding spot i can have all 4 tires in the water (sand bottom) and ski still is barely getting wet. I have a 2015 f-150.

I considered bringing those plastic ramps you use to change your oil. put them behind the front tires when backing in so the rear drops and i can get the ski on easier when i ride alone.

You could always just, ya know, keep going deeper :) Now I have a jeep with a hitch hauler though.

IMAGE_230.jpg

Top Bottom