Other Hitch Hauler Lets see everyone's Hitch Hauler pics and setups

looking at buying the raddudes for my new ski but really hate how tall my truck is and launching it alone would really suck because I would have to back it off pretty deep. I saw this great design after a quick google search that had a trailer landing jack to adjust height but it's not for sale anymore. guess i'll just have to make a drop hitch adapter for the raddudes.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
looking at buying the raddudes for my new ski but really hate how tall my truck is and launching it alone would really suck because I would have to back it off pretty deep. I saw this great design after a quick google search that had a trailer landing jack to adjust height but it's not for sale anymore. guess i'll just have to make a drop hitch adapter for the raddudes.

If you were interested , I can and do make custom one off racks for situations just like this. I could always incorporate a drop down into a carrier for you ..

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
bb5da34f02b5dcc4991fc66b153d4de8.jpg

Rad dudes hauler is perfect for a jetlift cart

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
The gas cans in the back of your truck reminded me .... I am working on a rack that will slide into the rear of my v2 carrier that will hold 5 gallon fuel Jugs. ( this will benefit the guys with SUVs and vans mostly because it will keep the fuel odor out of the cab). Also making an ice chest rack to slide into the v2 carrier. what do you guys think? i have spoke with a few other members and they liked the idea , what else would be a good idea as an accessory holder? anyone? lol if you have ideas ..shhoot them out please....

I have not checked in a while (price wise) but what prevents just using the basic cargo rack from Harbor Freight for a cooler or some gas cans? That way its universal for more than just one application incase you have to haul a deer or something and dont have a need for the hauler in the middle of November... in Wisconsin.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
DAMNNNNNNN
as for the harbor freight deal... i guess you could slide one in the back of my V2 carrier but i was thinking more of a perfect fit type of thing ... ill get one done asap and see how you guys like it . as for the stripper pole deal .. " IF YOU BUILD IT ...THEY WILL COME...." I WISH (although i do live in HAVASU so im sure i could get a few lake chics on a pole like that !!!! we should totally make a FLOATING stripper pole

Big Kahuna

Administrator
DAMNNNNNNN
as for the harbor freight deal... i guess you could slide one in the back of my V2 carrier but i was thinking more of a perfect fit type of thing ... ill get one done asap and see how you guys like it . as for the stripper pole deal .. " IF YOU BUILD IT ...THEY WILL COME...." I WISH (although i do live in HAVASU so im sure i could get a few lake chics on a pole like that !!!! we should totally make a FLOATING stripper pole
That is what the old school Wake Board Mast that you added to the center Pylon was for!!!!!!!!!!!! Before they had all the Tuna Towers like you see now.

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
Ok so , ive got some work cutout for me .. bow stop.. and gas jug carrier, ice chest carrier (both of which will slide into my v2 carrier )
Also building a custom adjustable rack (approx 10"of drop or raise for use on multiple vehicles ) for "tncumminsguy" on this site .. (hes taking advantage of the 5% website member discount )

are you thinking adjustable so you can crank it down at the water so you dont have to dunk the vehicle into the water and crank it up for transport?

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
are you thinking adjustable so you can crank it down at the water so you dont have to dunk the vehicle into the water and crank it up for transport?

no i dont trust cranks for that kind of weight and $$$ , basically its just like an adjustable hitch ( uses same parts).. the hitches that have multiple holes in them . That way when its on his lifted truck he can put the carrier at the lowest setting and them move it when he uses the carrier on other vehicles

Top Bottom