Other Hitch Hauler Lets see everyone's Hitch Hauler pics and setups

hysahu6e.jpg
ne7ysy8y.jpg

People---
I need to borrow/rent a hitch hauler set up for next week. Im in MD, heading south until 8/10. Im willing to throw some bread to whoever has an extra laying around i could rent for a week or so. PM me PLEASE.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I've had this one for a few years now! Just went back through and tightened and threadlocked all the bolts and it still does great!. It does double duty on the tongue of my trailer if I wanna take both skis to the lake or just one put it on the back of the truck and go.

9496530677_6d3d9f42cc.jpg

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I got a written warning this past weekend on my way to the lake with my SJ on the hitch hauler. Officer Curly...nice guy...said it was an obstruction because he couldn't see my license plate. Anyone else run into this before?

I have hauled skis on my hitch hauler a dozen or more time before with no issues. Nothing as long as my SJ though.

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
I got a written warning this past weekend on my way to the lake with my SJ on the hitch hauler. Officer Curly...nice guy...said it was an obstruction because he couldn't see my license plate. Anyone else run into this before?

I have hauled skis on my hitch hauler a dozen or more time before with no issues. Nothing as long as my SJ though.

I've had friends have similar issues here in CA with cops and highway patrol writing tickets bicycle hitch racks obstructing the view of plates. So far I haven't been popped for my bike or ski hitch racks. In CA its not really if you get a ticket for some stupid thing its when.

jeepmark4x4

Backflip, weeee
This picture is from 2007. Done on a college budget also, on our way to Destin for spring break. Hitch hauler was my first time welding and I still have it to this day!

Destin 026.jpg

Top Bottom