Other Hitch Hauler Lets see everyone's Hitch Hauler pics and setups

If you look at my picture above I have 5 foot bunks but I also have a waveblaster. My buddy is getting the same set up as i have for his superjet but he is getting 4 foot bunks

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Added a bow stop to mine this winter. It works well.

uvegu9yv.jpg

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Been riding a pole ski all year. Fixed steer should be painted this weekend and put back together in a couple weeks with the guts of the ski in the back right in that pic.

Only went riding 4x this year. Been really busy. Hopefully I can get a lot of riding in at the end of the season. Waves are better then anyhow.

motoman3000

ride
Site Supporter
1st time hauler here-- can you get low enough on the ramp to launch w/ 1 person or does it have to be lifted off/on @ waters edge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Yup it is super easy to load and unload...wish highway patrol wasn't so doggy out here or I would use mine more. I have been pulled over twice now because my SN hang over more then 4 inches then my truck is wide. Lamesauce.

stagesrt4

see ya out there
Site Supporter
did they mention it blocking your rear plate? I've been pulled over for that.
yeah if they want to they can say your obstructing the view of the license plate

but if you remove the plate n mount it on the hauler then i see no problem

Also n FYI: you can be more the 8 feet wide... n most our skis are right at the length so be carefull

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I am in AZ...the first time I was pulled over it was because he couldn't see my plate. So I put it on the hauler next time. Then I got pulled over because another officer side it hung over more then 4 inches off one side of my truck. I drive an Xterra so it is pretty narrow.

Never got a ticket, they just wanted to make sure I knew the law. Both were on 2 lanes roads going to the lake and they get pretty bored on those roads.

Never an issue when I had a chopped down X2, but the SN is a lot longer.

n0limits

makin' power
I believe maximum road width is 8.5 feet. I have three trailers that have 8.5 foot wide axles and are a wider foot print than my full size pick up.

n0limits

makin' power
Just finished my hitch haul this weekend. Added a hitch to pull my jet Jon too.

Attachments

• 20140712_105938.jpg
    20140712_105938.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 196

n0limits

makin' power
May argument would be the a trailer covers a tag, and here in Alabama boat trailers do not have tags.

Top Bottom