Hood strap kits, Hood Hooks, Hood latches, Hood parts, Hood seals, Limiting rope kits

Anyone have pics of this installed on a Gen2 BOB with a latch. Not sure how to do it with the dash and latch.

Get 2 of them. Trust me you don't want to fish the ski out of the bottom of the lake.

46b53642-798d-f236.jpg

46b53642-79ad-711e.jpg

46b53642-79c2-678d.jpg

View attachment 136021

MANIAC Strap Kit

Ratcheting hood strap kit- replaces stock hood latch

New ratchet supplier - ratchets have hole predrilled and higher quality mechanism, identical ratchet included with 'Blowsion Brap Strap'

These 1" ratchets are made of Type 304 Stainless Steel for marine and high moisture applications. The Chromium element in stainless steel allows the ratchet to form a passive rust layer on the surface that does not accelerate to the core of the steel. Chromium also has the natural ability to repair itself and form another passive layer if the ratchet is scratched for premium protection from moisture.
Break Strength: 1,760 lbs
Work Load Limit: 586 lbs

Straps are Black Polyester Cargo Webbing with Web Tensile Strength of 4500 Lbs

**Also now including complete SS mounting hardware(bolts, washers, and nylock nuts) for ratchet and straps

(now including third strap so you can also install 'wilkey style' (see below in posts))

New Price 41.shipped (black straps)

*orange and white straps also now available

(Note to prior maniac strap customers: new ratchets available to you, pm for details)

pics of MANIAC strap installed 'wilkey' style, gets the ratchet out of the tray area, just need to turf the handle

hey can i buy one?

Fx1

In stock and RTS = ready to ship​

Great seller, fast shipping, quality product. Thanks Chris

I bought this for my FX-1, but after mocking the straps up to the hull, I don't like how the straps lay down (there's really no channel to keep them in the middle) Also the pole mount is really high. Does anyone have pictures of their FX-1 install? I'm sure there is a clean way to install on the FX1, I'm just missing it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom