How about "hulls for sale" and "motors for sale" section?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Then "ignitions for sale" and "o-rings for sale" and "freestyle sponges for sale".

Haha, but seriously, are there *that* many hulls or engines for sale? I'll add thread prefixes for them, maybe that will help.

I think we will see more hulls and motors for sale in the coming years.

Its just kinda rough looking through all the parts when you are really looking for a motor or a hull!

Thanks man!

Now who gets to move all the existing motor and hull for sale threads to the new catagories!?

i like the way pwc has theirs broken down. whole skis for sale and parts for sale, then you have sub forums for specific models like yamaha and kawi. or maybe a better search feature. in "advance search" maybe you can select a specific forum/section to search in so you don't get all types of crap you don't need.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
"advance search" maybe you can select a specific forum/section to search in so you don't get all types of crap you don't need.

You can do that already. In fact, I don't think there's ever been a time in this sites over six year existence where you couldn't

you're right! i just realized the its in the tab for "search single content type". this should pop up first when you hit the advanced search button. Thanks matt e

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Dont think there needs to be a new category, but I think putting your location in the title for a hull or RTR ski should be mandantory, just like having to put a price on your part. A lot of ski's arent worth shipping, and it will save time when searching for a local ski/hull.
Just a thought. Maybe you want more hits, dunno lol

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Dont think there needs to be a new category, but I think putting your location in the title for a hull or RTR ski should be mandantory, just like having to put a price on your part. A lot of ski's arent worth shipping, and it will save time when searching for a local ski/hull.
Just a thought. Maybe you want more hits, dunno lol

Location is mandatory. But we cannot look at every single for sale post.

you're right! i just realized the its in the tab for "search single content type". this should pop up first when you hit the advanced search button. Thanks matt e

Thats helpful, first time I clicked on searchsingle content type,

So what does this do ,how does this help us under search multiple content type

Search Types:
All Types
Forums
Group Messages
Visitor Messages
Blog Comments
Blog Entries
Articles
Static Pages

Last edited:
I never understood what "multiple" meant so I always click "single".

Top Bottom