Other how can we help support the X

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
BTW, I do take cupcakes, pies (especially chocolate chess pie) as 'thanks'.

chocolate_chess_pie_1.jpg

Q

QuickMick

Buy a shirt, buy stuff off Ebay after posting a link in the Ebay forum so we get a commission, mention our site to friends, if you sell something on here consider donating a dollar, send me billet or carbon fiber stuff, etc.:cheer:

what about carbon steel and aluminum weld rods??

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I agree!

didnt rob have that setup back in the day with pwctoday?
yes, and it turned into another bitchfest. People wanted special emblems, then he opened up a special section that only people who donated to could go in. Really turned into a mess..

Bottom line, Donations are appreciated, but not required. Better Yet, buy a T Shirt.

brett

-------------
didnt we need to raise money in the beginning of the year for the site? people stepped up and we raised like 6-700 in donations if i remember right......

SuperJETT

How much do you get off the Ebay kick backs? Just curious what the % was or how it worked. I try to remember to do it when buying on ebay.

I've never quite been able to figure it out, but I know because Shoppingads has so many members that their sales/month gets them up to the highest referral percentage from Ebay. I think they're at like 10% and we get 8%, but I'm not sure what that is a percentage of.

SuperJETT

didnt we need to raise money in the beginning of the year for the site? people stepped up and we raised like 6-700 in donations if i remember right......

That was 2007, we've been on Shoppingads for just about a year now and it's covering things well, though has dropped off quite a bit.

Buy stuff off ebay!

Q

QuickMick

I've never quite been able to figure it out, but I know because Shoppingads has so many members that their sales/month gets them up to the highest referral percentage from Ebay. I think they're at like 10% and we get 8%, but I'm not sure what that is a percentage of.

hmm I buy stuff off ebay all the time.

just ordered my two shirts just incase i wrench with one on and trash it . plus great cause and i hear chicks dig it

Depends what you call Dig :shhh: But yes we do love it. Hubby did the same thing two just incase. GUYS have you thought about using OLD holy shirts to wrench in GEEE... Hate scrubbing for hours to get those nasty stains out of a perfectly good shirt:banghead:. DONT WEAR THE X Ts

Support the X buy a shirt.
They support allot of good causes and donate product to them too. Thanks for all you do for all our riders:Banane09:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
I think the shirts are sold for the cost of the shirt
I don't think any money is made off them.

Mark44

Top Bottom