Other how can we help support the X

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
Depends what you call Dig :shhh: But yes we do love it. Hubby did the same thing two just incase. GUYS have you thought about using OLD holy shirts to wrench in GEEE... Hate scrubbing for hours to get those nasty stains out of a perfectly good shirt:banghead:. DONT WEAR THE X Ts

Support the X buy a shirt.
They support allot of good causes and donate product to them too. Thanks for all you do for all our riders:Banane09:

some times i am going to meet some body and since i am there they ask for help and i of course say yes and next thing you know something finds its way . and yes they should be making a couple bucks or you need to find a new printer

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I think the shirts are sold for the cost of the shirt
I don't think any money is made off them.

Mark44

shirt - 7.50
shipping envelopes/labels - 0.40
shipping - 2.50
paypal fee - 0.72

selling for 16, we make about $5/shirt for the site, that's after we break even, which we haven't yet. That also doesn't account for me driving back/forth from the post office which is on my dime.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
How about vendors donate stuff to raffle off on the X?

Promotes their products, and raises money for the site....

Once again, it was hard enough to get them to pony up $25/month, you think they're going to donate parts worth way more than that?

If people just buy their stuff off Ebay through a link on here, or buy a t-shirt, we're fine.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Once again, it was hard enough to get them to pony up $25/month, you think they're going to donate parts worth way more than that?

If people just buy their stuff off Ebay through a link on here, or buy a t-shirt, we're fine.

Just throwin' it out there...guess I didn't read the original thread or I just missed the $25 a month deal...

Top Bottom