how long has your jetworks battery lasted?

how long has/did your jetworks batteries last.

• Total voters

onesojourner

I use a thumb throttle.
Just curios. Every one seems to say they are the best, just wondering what kind of life span you guys are seeing from them and how many of you have actually used them.

kb35xc.gif

What is the weight on these and how much is shipping? I assume you have to call them to order?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Got two years now on mine (in which I've killed three Odysseys), used hard on flatwater, in the surf, Total Loss, non-Total loss....still kicking.

I went to charge mine the other day, after sitting on the shelf for 5 months. It was still fully charged.

It is heavy.

Zerfman34

M.D. in the works...
I just ordered this from jetwerks on Wednesday. Shipping was only 8 bucks to Detroit!!! He said they cover half the shipping for people out east or nobody would order them. I got the tender too, they'll give it to you 20% off if you mention the internet ad. I just called them.

There's a couple good threads about batteries already with good feedback in them, that's why I ordered the jetwerks.

I bought 4 or 5 for me and some friends one did't make it through the second season, and mine went 4 or 5 yrs.
I wouldn't want one again for the simple fact that I don't like the way the terminals mount.it is very akward to get in and out .Thats why mine went in my sit down not much use and the battery never got abused and drained Therefore never needed to be removed
Other then that I think they lasted very well

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Man, I guess we just disagree. To me, that type of terminal is 10x easier to work with since you don't have to worry about that stupid lead block falling out, and finding a replacement if you lose it... ect...

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
what do they cost with shipping figured in?
( ballpark)?

when the fleet of odyssey 625 I have in service stop working, im buying the CHEAPEST batteries I can find. the ones ive used in the lasted at least 2 seasons.

Id rather have $70 invested in TWO batteries, and use the spare.

than have $70 invested in ONE battery and miss out on some riding.

ive never owned a jetworks battery, so dont take it as me bashing.

Im simply saying, I will from now on choose 2 cheapies over one goody.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
My wallyworld battery is on its 3rd season........ and I broke the battery box last year.:dance:

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
4 yrs and counting, dunno of the history of it before me but looks a little faded/ dated! By far my best battery (vs 2 other Odesseys)...

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
Just cause it hasnt been touched on and for future search reference is the Jetworks able to be ran on its side in bulkhead mounting situation??

Yes, Its a sealed battery and can be mounted in any way. I only use jetworks batteries. They have been super reliable for me. The size is a little different then the battery box so make sure to get it to fit snug with some turf. Art is the man!!!

Zerfman34

M.D. in the works...
Man, I guess we just disagree. To me, that type of terminal is 10x easier to work with since you don't have to worry about that stupid lead block falling out, and finding a replacement if you lose it... ect...

ya is there anywhere you can even find a replacement terminal block?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Ditto I save them out of old batteries,most of the batteries I end up replacing are either Deka AGMs or Neverstarts,I have stacks of both here,Walmart batteries just plain suck azz,plus you can actually buy a good battery for less than you can buy one of those neverstarts for.The battery man does pay me $8.00 for those Deka cores though so I hope people keep buying them..

Top Bottom