how long has your jetworks battery lasted?

how long has/did your jetworks batteries last.

• Total voters

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
$22 shipping on that one #0

I assume the specifications are there, but covered by the sticker they have put on it.

Its no biggy, Ive never heard a SINGLE bad thing about them, im sure the batteries are great, I just have to find out things on my own sometimes.

It is not that I dont trust folks opinions, just that I simply want to see for my self.

Ill be ordering one of the cheaper 'look a likes' , and Ill see how it holds up.
( actually Ill check locally first)

Found a cheaper one for ya with the same 22Ah rating.

http://www.factoriesonline.com/ProductInfo.aspx?id=1799784

The same site sells the 18Ah battery and its more money then the 22Ah battery.

Also the case dimensions are larger on the 18Ah battery but the weight is 0.15 lbs more on the 22Ah battery.

Jet-Works should put the battery specifications on the outside of the battery case like every one else does.

Last edited:

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
what are you saying Matt_E?

I looked under my desk, I remember talking about this last year or so, and I snagged these from our engineering dept.

replacements for APC UPS boxes, 2 of the batteries we are talking about, stuck together and wired in series.

Ill pry them apart, peel off the APC stickers and see what the specs are on them, and take them home and try them out.

on a side note, why do people get all pissy and defensive when a suggestion is made for an equal product at a cheaper prices?

Attachments

• battery-1.jpg
    battery-1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 47
  • battery-2.jpg
    battery-2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 45

#ZERO

Beach Bum
I just got through replacing my Yuasa 17Ah batteries in my APC UPS.

After seven years of use they decided to explode all at once.

I ended up use the 18Ah AGM batteries in my first post and they're still going strong after two years.

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
been running my KB-35 for little over a year now and still ticking... i battery tend it every once in a while (usually only if the tank and battery are being pulled b/c of some other reason).

Bluegtate had one that came with a 750sx. He rode it for a good 2 years before it got toasted and we don't know how long it had been in use prior to that.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
One more thing to add,the Jetworks actually costs less than the Odyessy now since they hiked the price,makes it a no brainer if you ask me.

wydopen

onthepipe
i just got a power source sealed battery for like 60bucks or something..my oddesy didnt last a month..it cracked even though it was padded heavily in an aluminum box..

Top Bottom