How Many?

I know several racer friends who have them and like them. Unfortunately most of these people aren’t on/don’t join forums, which is an entirely different discussion.

I bought mine last spring once I acknowledged that I was never getting my '91 back. It's fun, but it's a lot different than the SN, which I miss. The worst is the weight, since I use a beach cart in most places I go. Sucks to pull it around solo (but better than if it were a 1500).

are you happy with the result...I am just about in the process of dropping a 1500 from an STX 15F into a Fastpowersports F1.....any tips
Oh yeah! It just handles so much better. I feel much more confident in what the ski is going to do. Even play riding with it is still fun. I went with the Kommander GP1. I have ridden the fast powersports GP1 as well and they are both good skis.

Saw at least 50 of the new superjets at the jet ski rally last weekend in Parker with a bunch of young people riding them I think it’s all about instagram and Snapchat these days no forums like us old timers.

Top Bottom