Freestyle How not to demo a KDX Xscream 900

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
I really love it when people who say flipping looks easy go out and try and it looks like that. Not hating on the OP, I looked like that my first time too.

I really wanted to try out Kazu's ski at body beach but that thing looks intimidating haha...

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I really love it when people who say flipping looks easy go out and try and it looks like that. Not hating on the OP, I looked like that my first time too.

I really wanted to try out Kazu's ski at body beach but that thing looks intimidating haha...

What are you talking about, backflips are easy bro, all it takes is money. :biggrin:

stanton

High on jetskis.
funny, i was trying to get people to do something like that on my fr all weekend but they all rode so politely. i told em if it breaks its because i already broke it haha
props for going for it dude

funny, i was trying to get people to do something like that on my fr all weekend but they all rode so politely. i told em if it breaks its because i already broke it haha
props for going for it dude

should have hit me and steven up! there would have been vid of me, but my camera guy sucks and stopped filming 2 seconds before my flip attempt

tensecrnr

boost everything
he took to long to write back...i luved the powerplant for sure on daniels boat...awesome power...and the kdx...nice hull handle better then most of the hulls ive ridden...

I think if you are good enough to roll/flip a ski, you shouldn't hesitate to put a demo ski through it's paces. Thats what it's for. But on the other hand if you can't roll/flip, I wouldnt take the opportunity to learn on someone else's dime, unless your invited to.

Regarding the OP, it was a nice attempt! How did you like the hull/ powerplant?

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Is the KDX based on the freak at all? Only reason I'm asking is didn't Tem used to work with XM? Just wondering

Frosty

New York Crew
LOL - funny video bro.

I rode a KDX with and 1105 DASA, PFP and TL... OMG best ski I ever rode!!! BAR NONE!!! I hope my Foot Rocket handles as good and rides as nice... if so, I will be stoked.

Yes I know. There is also this post. http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/111089-Krash-Industries-Hull-Prices-2012&highlight=

I've spoken with Nick Barton (Krash ind) recently as I inquired about a JB1 (same pricing) which I am very interested in.

Hull with Black or White Gel Coat $5,000
Hull with Wrap + Turf $6,000 (Custom Graphcs +$300)
Adjustable footholds $420
Shipping, Sea $700, Air $900

These are all for the Glass version of the hull

So, for me to get a hull that in the same shape as a Rickter lets say would be ~$7,120 plus pole bracket.

Not extremely expensive but deff getting up there. Deff not $5400 otherwise i'd have one on it's way to my house.

Last edited:
Top Bottom