Hydroturf's Shipping....

the ht shipping calculator must not work right
1 sheet of turf (not in usa) $55 plus $20 for each additional sheet

1 sheet in usa $11.95, 1000 sheets in the usa still $11.95 ?

P

PancakePete

Next time please pick up the phone and place your order. Hydroturf puts SO SO much back into our sport, and care incredibly about the sport and doing good for customers.:biggthumpup:

I just ordered turf from hydroturf and I am extremely happy and satisfied with them. I placed my order over the phone and the customer service was first rate and I can honestly say I have never felt more comfortable ordering anything. :Banane01::Banane01::Banane01::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::arms::arms::arms::biggthumpup::biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

Sospikey

Trying to get upside down
Seems that someone took you for a ride on the shipping. I ordered 4 sheets of b-stock and 1 sheet of 8mm underpad. They shipped in 2 boxes, shipping was $35 in total to SWEDEN. That's a great price. Fast shipping, no problems with VAT/customs. Sorry to hear about your experience.

id suggest you get your turf from a totally different manufacture.........oh thats right there isnt one. quit your bitching.

Posts like this have no need here.... :banghead:
Shipping qoute was outrageous, he tried to make extra communication to validate if it was a mistake and got no worthwhile help so he went elsewhere. He's just posting HIS UNDESIRABLE business dealing with this company... now others outside the US might realize there are better alternatives rather than going straight through HT and maybe even HT will see this thread and acknowledge there might be a problem with how they handle foriegn orders... Even as others have stated, they have gotten stuff WAY CHEAPER shipped overseas.

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
FWIW, I had a great experience with HT. Ordered 3 sheets of B and 1 sheet 8 mm. Got to NC in less than a week, the B stock looked like A grade and I mentioned the x and the "other" site and got a 15% discount, even though they say they dont discount B stock!:biggrin:

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
Idok - You can't be serious dude. Everything was factual I wrote. I ended up buying the product anyways because it is a good product. Hydroturf got paid in the end. I never bashed their product, just the ridiculous shipping rate.

This forum is called "Buyer/Seller Feedback - Negative". I was a potential buyer until I received negative feedback.

How does this not belong here?

Please don't talk about "dealing with customs". I know better than anyone how easy it is to do. I do it for a living.

All they needed to do was make a "waybill" - easy as pie, and drop off the package to the post office. I'm sorry but business is business and you look to service your client at how they request it.

I know that the reason they said "sorry we can't help on shipping" (and they were very nice about it, I'M NOT BASHING!!) was that they didn't want to take the time to look into it because of laziness. I do it all the time, everyone with a business that is constantly busy will do this. Sometimes you have to weed out business not worth your while.

I also recall people in FL arguing about local DVD shipping. That got blown up rather large, but you never complained about people commenting on that.

I like their products, I had nothing negative to say about Hydroturf other than their shipping cost. We all know it does not cost $75 to ship 2 sheets to Canada's largest city. Its not like I'm in an igloo 2000miles north of the border, its 1 hour from Buffalo.

I know your an SJ pimp from FL, but everything you say isn't gospel. Next time read what I wrote, understand it, and make a simple comment. If you don't understand International shipping (which you obviously don't) Don't accuse me of whining about it.

Enjoy you day lads. :biggthumpup:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I'm on neither 'side' here.

I'm kind of surprised hydroturf.com has a flat $75 shipping charge when you select "Not in US".

I did a UPS quote and for a normal size box, it was like $13 for 2 lbs, but when I made the box bigger, it went to $43 for that same 2 lbs due to oversize. (some companies don't do USPS because of the hassle of no pickups)

It's kind of ironic that you went with Blowsion because their shipping was cheaper, when they are known for higher shipping charges.

Idok - You can't be serious dude. Everything was factual I wrote. I ended up buying the product anyways because it is a good product. Hydroturf got paid in the end. I never bashed their product, just the ridiculous shipping rate.

This forum is called "Buyer/Seller Feedback - Negative". I was a potential buyer until I received negative feedback.

How does this not belong here?

usually implies that theit was a transaction that took place, you could have placed this in the general section and titled it hydro turf shipping

Please don't talk about "dealing with customs". I know better than anyone how easy it is to do. I do it for a living.

All they needed to do was make a "waybill" - easy as pie, and drop off the package to the post office. I'm sorry but business is business and you look to service your client at how they request it.

I know that the reason they said "sorry we can't help on shipping" (and they were very nice about it, I'M NOT BASHING!!) was that they didn't want to take the time to look into it because of laziness. I do it all the time, everyone with a business that is constantly busy will do this. Sometimes you have to weed out business not worth your while.

if you do it as well then why are you complaining?

I also recall people in FL arguing about local DVD shipping. That got blown up rather large, but you never complained about people commenting on that.

I like their products, I had nothing negative to say about Hydroturf other than their shipping cost. We all know it does not cost $75 to ship 2 sheets to Canada's largest city. Its not like I'm in an igloo 2000miles north of the border, its 1 hour from Buffalo.

I know your an SJ pimp from FL, but everything you say isn't gospel. Next time read what I wrote, understand it, and make a simple comment. If you don't understand International shipping (which you obviously don't) Don't accuse me of whining about it.

Enjoy you day lads. :biggthumpup:

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
SuperJETT - No sides needed. I'm done with this, no quams on my end.
-Shipping does increase quite a bit with just a marginal dimension or weight gain. Understood.
- Absolutely, many places won't ship USPS due to no pickups. I figured someone who is shipping lots of parcels daily (Hydroturf) would have a daily drop by one of their employees, or even once a week as long as they told you it was once a week.
- I would have been happy as hell paying $50, but the $75 was just too for 2 sheets of foam.
- I ordered from Blowsion only because I had an order already pending with them for fittings, cable, grips, etc. small parcel items. I would have as easily ordered from anywhere else, but AtlanticJetSports was closed (only other company I've ordered from for ski stuff) I have no loyalty to any single vendor yet.

Only Coucher- Yes it could have gone in the Geneal forum.
- Everyone throws away business. If you don't, than either your company is not busy enough, or you have an exceptional customer service policy. Usually its due to lack of time, often price; I just would expect that a company that ships as much as Hydroturf does, they would have parcel shipping to Canada as a standard procedure. I'm sure they've shipped plenty to Canada before.

Idok - Nothing personal man.

Guys - Its just irritates me because of the industry I work in. You know how much things are suppose to cost, and you know when you're getting ripped.

You can lock this if you want. I know HT gives a lot of support to the industry and how everyone loves them. Pete you're right, I should have called.

I will buy nothing but HT product as there is no alternative, HT still got paid, Blowsion still got paid, port office got paid, Visa hasn't been paid :frown: I still got my turf. Everyone was eventually happy.

Nothing personal here either, like I said before...I just dont like to see companies get trashed for silly things....

I went and did the HT shipping calculator as well...it didnt state the same as what you did, but no biggie...

Maybe you just didnt talk to the right peeps when you called them...

Oh, and I dont claim to be a SJ pimp, nor is what I say gospel...Hell, I dont even have a superjet anymore!

Nothing personal here either, like I said before...I just dont like to see companies get trashed for silly things....

I went and did the HT shipping calculator as well...it didnt state the same as what you did, but no biggie...

Maybe you just didnt talk to the right peeps when you called them...

Oh, and I dont claim to be a SJ pimp, nor is what I say gospel...Hell, I dont even have a superjet anymore!

he might have you confused with edwin :biggthumpup:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
QUOTE=the only couch rider;274641]he might have you confused with edwin :biggthumpup:[/QUOTE]

:haha: LOL, that was perfect.

:rolleyes:Hey Dan are you chasing MattE for 1st place bro?

I have a question. Who did you speak with here??? Was by email or by phone? If by email I would like to see those emails.
We are in the process of fixing our website and how shipping is calculated. We DO NOT charge what the website states for international shipments.
I am sorry if you were charged or quoted incorrectly, I also agree that $75 for shipping is high.
Just so everyone is aware we ship ALL international shipments via USPS Global Express. This allows us to get your product to you quicker and cheaper than what UPS, Fed-ex or DHL can do. If you want me to ship your product out using UPS ground to Canada and you don't mind the wait let me know. All I ever hear is how I need it now, not next week so we decided to use a service that would be faster and cheaper, to make YOU happy.
Also, do to the newest change in rate cost for USPS different size boxes and weights have increased the cost to ship certain items.
You should not have to do this but if you ever have these problems call or email me directly so I can have the chance of fixing the problem before you or anyone else feels the need to trash us. Anyone who knows me will tell you I will make things right one way or another.
If anyone has questions in regards to this or anything else please contact ME.

Thank you,
Mike Bonin
714 635 6350
mike@hydroturf.com

Top Bottom