I am a worthless employee today!

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
Had a great weekend riding, and am too tired, too sore, and thinking too much about jet skis to provide any useful input for my employer today. They get their money's worth out of me the rest of the time, so I feel like I can have a day of less than stellar performance.

Who else really isn't earning their pay today after a great weekend riding?

Add me to the list. My Tuesday meeting got pushed back a week so I have very little to do before I go on a terrible, grueling 3 day business trip to Savannah. It's going to be a miserable week. I have to drive to Savannah Wednesday, hit the bars, stretch about 2 hours worth of work into a full work day on Thursday, hit the bars, and then get up hung over and drive home on Friday. This week is going to suck :nana::beerchug:

Well at least ya'll got to ride! my ski is out of commission for another week. And i'm just sitting at the house not doing anything. if i had my ski today. be out behind the house riding. that's for sure

SJBrit

Extraordinary Alien
Anyone else using the handicap stall in the restroom because their quads are so sore from jumping that they need the handles to stand up? :bigeyes:

Gunter83

Trainwreck
Haha brit, I had to do that at this restaurant the day after I rode for 13 hours straight. I also had to get my dog to play tug with his tugrope to get my ass outta bed!!

YAMA CAT

Catnip Junkie!
Anyone else using the handicap stall in the restroom because their quads are so sore from jumping that they need the handles to stand up? :bigeyes:

digimarc.ms

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I just had to go measure a job at the Hospital, which means alot of walking........... I wanted to steal a wheelchair from one of the old geezers out there.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I just had to go measure a job at the Hospital, which means alot of walking........... I wanted to steal a wheelchair from one of the old geezers out there.

Yo azz needs to be respectin the old geezers!!! U r a old geezer!!! Yes, I turned 38 today, but that ain't sh it compared to your 48!!!

Top Bottom