pond pic 3.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 153
  • pond pic 4.jpg
    pond pic 4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
w/e when you need it you'll be dead. if you never need it you aren't really pushing yourself that hard are you?

I forgot, you were just doing this to piss off the neighbor. carry on.

SoCal_WaveBlaster

back from the dead
w/e when you need it you'll be dead. if you never need it you aren't really pushing yourself that hard are you?

seriously dude, what is your problem? my guess is you ARE the neighbor he is trying to get even with....pull the stick out of your ass and calm the F*CK down

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
seriously dude, what is your problem? my guess is you ARE the neighbor he is trying to get even with....pull the stick out of your ass and calm the F*CK down
My posts are full of good advice to this kid. How would you like it if someone were practicing getting the most feedback they could out of a guitar or tuning up their competition weed whacker next door for the sole purpose of pissing you off? Irritating people with your jetski does no good for your jetskiing.

why are you taking things so personally?

Last edited:

that was my first time ever riding with out a jacket. and no i wasnt pushing myself hard at all, just doin what i felt comfortable with doin :brap:

and actually, we did it at about 3:30, this was to make sure the d*** neighbor wasnt home. at this point, its for self satisfication, i even started a thread for rippin this pond haha :Banane09::Banane09:

P.S. if any of my neighbors happen to be reading this, i am sorry you had to put up with a loud azz ski for how ever long we rode. im sure it wont be a usual thing :biggthumpup:

Last edited:
IMO you should start a petition to legalize the use of "small powered vessels" in that pond. Looks like a great place to shred if your bored one day!

pretty good video.. for a kid. hahaha so does your neighbour know you rode on the pond?

hah thanks. and as far as i know, the guy has no clue we rode. listen in the vid while im taken a wizz, "come on, times a wastin, what if that dudes wife is home." in a retarded voice. haha

IMO you should start a petition to legalize the use of "small powered vessels" in that pond. Looks like a great place to shred if your bored one day!

i'll make a sign, "keep kids off drugs, allow us to ride our skis!" lol

hah thanks. and as far as i know, the guy has no clue we rode. listen in the vid while im taken a wizz, "come on, times a wastin, what if that dudes wife is home." in a retarded voice. haha

i'll make a sign, "keep kids off drugs, allow us to ride our skis!" lol

now that woudl actually be pretty funny.....

but make it say:

"at least Im not doing drugs" put it in the ground and ride til someone shows up....if by chance it IS the cops that show first, they'll laugh

Top Bottom