I think its time for a helmet...

On my second time riding my fx1 i decided what the hell, a barrel roll would be sweet. Why not try it. Well i did 1/4 of the BR and a 1/4 of a 180 and just kinda slammed into the water and about hit the ski hard. I dont have hold or straps so that didnt help either. I think i could roll my stock ski of a boat wake being as light as i am so i wanna make some more goes at it. Where should i look for a helmet at? I know blowsion has a few but i kinda would like to try one on or atleast find one a little cheaper. Do you guys use motocross helmets or will they absorb water?

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
i use a cheapo (like $40) Bell BMX helmet that i got at wal-mart. its already saved my noggin a few times :)

just make sure you get something that you can remove the liner in to rinse. the bell i have snaps in.

i use a cheapo (like $40) Bell BMX helmet that i got at wal-mart. its already saved my noggin a few times :)

just make sure you get something that you can remove the liner in to rinse. the bell i have snaps in.

arent blowsions helmets made by bell? I wouldnt mind buying one of theirs if i knew it would fit as the do look cool.

yah they are and they look pretty sweet. My buddy has a bell helmet and its very cool looking. Plus you can buy a pink one on ebay, i know u want one!

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
blaster800 (frank) has the best helmet i've seen....one day i'll get around to getting one

he took a white water helmet with full cage and zip tied a tinted motorcycle shield on it then cut it off just below his nose to keep his breath from fogging it up....full face protection, plus nogin cover, with no glare from the sun on the water.

yah they are and they look pretty sweet. My buddy has a bell helmet and its very cool looking. Plus you can buy a pink one on ebay, i know u want one!

Blowsion had a red/carbon/diamond plate airbrushed one that looked amazing but it was $900... way too much for me but i may head to walmart to try some on and either buy a helmet there or order one.:splatt:

Woody

Need to save my money!!
i tried the bell bellistic and i couldn't get the right size...i was exactly in the middle between a medium and a large. now i've got a thor medium and it fits like a charm.

www.prorider.com - full face bmx helmets - pick your color - light, comfy, and doesnt hold much water.... $35-40 with free shipping

I just got one for 45 shipped. I love the looks, and it seems like it would be comfy, but my melon is a little bit too big for the Size L, so it puts a lot of pressure on my forehead. I emailed prorider, and they said they don't stock the thinner insert pads any more. Any other suggestions?

Top Bottom