I want my 550/750 conversion to backflip. Help and give opinions

LOL . I only need parents credit so I can finance it. And I can't finance an aftermarket hull or built superjet, that's cash up front. I repair skis and build them on the side. I've got 3 650's in my garage now all for engine rebuilds, impeller change, pump rebuilds, power washing,_ head milling, ext. I make around $1200 in labor. And not to mention my job at a CNC machine shop. I make plenty, just can't save, and I don't legally have credit yet. So mommy's credit and a brand new Sj seem like the way to go. And another reason why... Its really shiny lol

Scorn800

Ride for life
Hey dude, you want a free tid bit, Just have fun with what you got.
Gomez has rolled and flipped a 550. It can be done.
There a old saying that was said before you were born.
It's goes ,if you can ride stock FiveFiddy good you can ride anything.
Guess what it's true, & all us old fuct ers started on a JS hull

Hey dude, you want a free tid bit, Just have fun with what you got.
Gomez has rolled and flipped a 550. It can be done.
There a old saying that was said before you were born.
It's goes ,if you can ride stock FiveFiddy good you can ride anything.
Guess what it's true, & all us old fuct ers started on a JS hull
thx dude. I'll post a video of it in a month when I attempt some flips.. Flat water? Doubt it. Big boat wake? Probibly . surf? Anything will flip. So well see

And another reason why... Its really shiny lol
Its only shiny for a month dude, then if you are unlucky like me your paint will start to crack EVERYWHERE. Its only cosmetic but when you get bored with it and want to sell it you will be like me with no one interested even at a 3K dollar loss. Im a machinist that was in your shoes. Wanted a shiny ski I could finance because I used to hate saving money (lesson learned btw). Machining wages make it tough for impatient people to buy A/M. I know where you are coming from but DONT DO IT! Learn software if you arent a programmer yet, jump on a swiss if your shop has one, work some O/T, and put every dime you can towards an A/M. That's just my $.002 (practically an hours wage lol)

Lol right. Learning powermill and worknc right now. I'll be a programmer soon. I dont have any bills to pay yet. So why not, I'll save up. Maybe a fr2 hull?? I want to be able to cruise at high speed and carve. Along with flat water freestyle

Serious question or not? I know the quality will not come close to the real thing...but it is an alternative, if you find yourself handy and you can make your own hulls why not sell them to a Freind?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Serious question or not? I know the quality will not come close to the real thing...but it is an alternative, if you find yourself handy and you can make your own hulls why not sell them to a Freind?

I would buy one from a buddy as long as the quality was good. He might even let you make payments.

Top Bottom