Custom/Hybrid Ideas on sweet turf jobs

RedTurboMr2

09 SuperJet
well ordered some 2 tone and was talking to one of the reps about the 2 tone, and he said that they just fixed the peeling problem. he said that before they had sanded down 2 sheets and glued them together, but now they are just "foaming" the 2 colors together? so no more peeling hopefully!!!

dunno if that's true, unless they just started doing that within the last few months. I ordered my turf from hydroturf about 8 months ago and it looks like the top layer is just glued on. It isn't peeling yet, but you can tell from the extra material that's dangling on the ends of each diamond.

NISMOtuner

LIKE A BOSS!
It's pretty plain but here is the turf in my last ski.

IMAG0461.jpg

Im thinking about replacing my turf with new hydro turf and i want to replace it with white hydro turf. my question is does the white turf stay white or does it get bleaked out or dirty and turn into a different color?

RedTurboMr2

09 SuperJet
My turf isn't all white, but the white still looks brand new. Just keep it clean and it'll stay looking clean. If you leave dirt or leaves on it, it'll stain. I've seen some white turf that looks pretty nasty.

wakecanada

I love jetski
2012-05-11 17.18.16.jpg2012-05-11 17.17.58.jpg

I preferred to do it this route as it will stay clean a lot longer than if you put all white. been a few months now and still looks clean. i also sprayed the white with scotch guard outdoors, seemed to do the job.

I had to mention this jb-1 is freakin sweet great wrap and turf job! Does anyone have any more info on what they are using to keep white turf clean?

I use Awesome cleaner on the snow camo turf on my 550, keeps it sparkly white. I have noticed that the white has started to deteriorate a bit, not sure if its related to the cleaner or the sun beating down on it sitting outside. It is however 3+ years old..

Re-hashing this thread, anyone use the two-tone thats supposed to be better? Gonna foothold and turf my ski before summer and would like to use the two tone if its been fixed to last like normal turf. Also any suggestions on what would look pretty sweet on a 12' SJ? Would like to get something that would match the orange/black theme....

^^^^^^ You remember what color combo that is? Seems like that would go pretty good with the 12/13 SJ color scheme.

Top Bottom