37.3 KB · Views: 148

JFB

MOTOSURF4JK
Thank you to my great friend ludo at fullgaz for for being there to take such a
great photo--very much appreciated-jfb

R

ridethelip

:notworthy:
will you please write more how-to's your last one was so insightful.

:261:

Your right it was weak.The truth is in the doing.It's difficult and it's ok if you can't do it ,give it time.At this point I guess I should post alot of photo's of myself and make a video. But wait there's more.................... On my self promotion campaign I could sell ginsu knives or the thigh master.

stanton

High on jetskis.
guess you guys havent seen ridethelip shred..guy kills it..especially for an old guy on an old ski haha :cheer:
good for him, still doesnt give the right to be an arrogant asshole to everyone. i dont ever think ive seen a positive attitude out of him on the forum.

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
Your right it was weak.The truth is in the doing.It's difficult and it's ok if you can't do it ,give it time.At this point I guess I should post alot of photo's of myself and make a video. But wait there's more.................... On my self promotion campaign I could sell ginsu knives or the thigh master.

don't forget the sham-wow...

R

ridethelip

good for him, still doesnt give the right to be an arrogant asshole to everyone. i dont ever think ive seen a positive attitude out of him on the forum.
Wow, I think you got skills in the air and don't really know you so I can't make that claim about you.You are getting a little worked up about a comment about a photo on an open forum.Don't read too much into this.If he were dropping in faced backwards with the wave a little more critical I would like it more. Is that better?

Top Bottom