Freestyle ijsba live

It is not judging when that judge gives Lucas an 8.2, the 11 yr old kid 7.7 and Alex 7.3. For those that saw it this makes no sense. That judge should be fired. this means the 11 yr old was better than Alex and Lucas was almost a FULL POINT BETTER. That judge should be ashamed of himself. Should never be allowed to judge again for the sake of the sport. Because of this I have no interest in ever attending or watching again.

deftons56

Brian
It is not judging when that judge gives Lucas an 8.2, the 11 yr old kid 7.7 and Alex 7.3. For those that saw it this makes no sense. That judge should be fired. this means the 11 yr old was better than Alex and Lucas was almost a FULL POINT BETTER. That judge should be ashamed of himself. Should never be allowed to judge again for the sake of the sport. Because of this I have no interest in ever attending or watching again.
ok, we f***ing get it. You have said the same thing 20 times now, no one here can change anything that happened so I don't know what you are trying to accomplish.

motoman96

Banned

Get over it already, your boy lost. Stop swinging from his nutz an crying about it!

deftons56

Brian
im only using windows media, I went to the link and clicked watch now under the video and it did a download thing at the bottom of the screen, I clicked it and it opened with WMP.

Pro freestyle warmups are starting in a moment.

Top Bottom