Freestyle ijsba live

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
Big Kahuna, Im not sure if you were there or not but I was. The only question in my mind was whether Alex got first or second. I'm not surprised to see Lil D won it, but Alex was a close second. He had the highest amplitude and his tricks were by far the most difficult. He really wowed the crowd. I think it was fixed. I guess Alex's mistake is not being sponsored by some of the big names in the sport.

maybe this will help

Sunday, October 9th Water Schedule 2011 quakysense IJSBA World Finals
START FINISH DURATION EVENT RACE # CLASS

8:00am Practice P 1 Last Chance RA Practice
Practice P 2 Last Chance Ski Practice
Practice P3 Vintage X2 practice
Time Reserve

9:00am Moto 1 1 Women Runabout Limited
Moto 1 2 Junior Ski 10-12 Stock
Moto 1 3 Pro Runabout Open
Moto 1 4 Junior Ski 13-15 Limited
Moto 1 5 Pro Ski Open
Moto 1 6 Pro-Am Women Ski Limited
Race 7 Vintage X2
Pro Freestyle
Sea-Doo Bounty Comp.

0:30 LUNCH
Moto 2 8 Pro Ski Open
Moto 2 9 Women Runabout Limited
Moto 2 10 Pro Runabout Open
Moto 2 11 Junior Ski 10-12 Stock
Moto 2 12 Pro-Am Women Ski Limited
Moto 2 13 Junior Ski 13-15 Limited
Moto 3 14 Pro Ski Open

3:50pm 4:20pm

sorry if this was already posted - I'm at work and dont have time to read through the thread...when is pro freestyle? I need to know when to take my break :)

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Big Kahuna, Im not sure if you were there or not but I was. The only question in my mind was whether Alex got first or second. I'm not surprised to see Lil D won it, but Alex was a close second. He had the highest amplitude and his tricks were by far the most difficult. He really wowed the crowd. I think it was fixed. I guess Alex's mistake is not being sponsored by some of the big names in the sport.

If you go back and look. I stated that I did not see Lucas or the guy that took second so I cannot compare their runs. I was asked what I thought. My thoughts DK's run was better. There is more to judging than how big a trick is. Again. The judging is strictly their opinion since fstyle does not have a judging criteria. That said. Alex may verywell by most people's opinion have had a second place run. But the selected panel did not see it that way.

from one of my earlier posts

"one of the judges gave alex petrovic a 7.3 and same judge gave lucas a 8.2 really? that 7.3 was .4 LESS than 11yr old male kid. that is fair? My god alex did a superflip. So if you think that judge was fair than so be it. "

so the one judge gave the 11 yr old kid a better score than alex. alex did a super flip plus many more difficult tricks, a trick that 2 riders failed to do during the Am competition. Plus (not sure of this) but I heard ant Burgess dislocated his shoulder by attempting to do a super flip in practice. That goes to show the level of difficulty. Forget who one and who came in 2nd. The mere fact that this judge gave an 11 yr old kid a higher score is utterly crazy. That is really the point. That same judge had a point diff between alex and lucas. That is also crazy. I am not arguing alex should have won. It is the scoring by the one judge that has tainted the sport and the scoring.

like i said in a different forum "I cant believe Derrick kemnitz won! no one else must be able to do that trick? maybe ill enter next year if all i need to know how to do is barrel roll and that helicopter spin." but i do give the kid props for getting out there and doing it.

If you go back and look. I stated that I did not see Lucas or the guy that took second so I cannot compare their runs. I was asked what I thought. My thoughts DK's run was better. There is more to judging than how big a trick is. Again. The judging is strictly their opinion since fstyle does not have a judging criteria. That said. Alex may verywell by most people's opinion have had a second place run. But the selected panel did not see it that way.

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
The Pros today will be a great show. The top guys have really stepped it up. You need huge combos this year to win. Its crazy watching them land a backy and come out of it with a bigger backy than the first.

Top Bottom