Freestyle ijsba live

If I judged, I would make a chart with 0 being something I could do, 1 being something I could probably do, and 2 being something I couldn't do. Then add all the tricks up :)

SuziQ

Banned
This is exactly an example of what was mentioned about derailing threads. keep it on topic or post somewhere else.

Review the thread:

Note I am not the one whom “derailed” it. Post # 16 did so with a sexual reference. Instead, I ended the “derailment”, once it finally became timely advantageous for me to do so, in my own unique fashion with post # 100 (the one in which you wrongly quoted with complaint, Harrison), just as Superjett states is his general desire with threads.

If it seriously bothers you Harrison, or anyone, perhaps consider each as side conversation jokes during commercials (for that is when most took place), when many are at someone’s residence enjoying a football game or such together, and then, perhaps, you may feel better.

Furthermore, if you wish to continue this conversation Harrison, please do so via private, off-site email, so as to not further jack-up Magic’s nice thread here (that I made personal attempt with to assist early on with, via sending out a few text messages, in order to get the live stream working for all of us to enjoy).

Side note to the nice and fun “derailer” (whom I had personally invited via pm to the thread, for I enjoyed watching WF’s with him last year): I sent you a nice pm last night after Harrison’s post here, yet I am unsure if you were permitted by the mods to receive it.

As for the judging at WF's you guys, surely the judges are doing their best to be fair?

Suzi,

one of the judges gave alex petrovic a 7.3 and same judge gave lucas a 8.2 really? that 7.3 was .4 LESS than 11yr old male kid. that is fair? My god alex did a superflip. So if you think that judge was fair than so be it.

Last edited:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
I'm sure there's more to the scores than just what tricks guys did. I'm sure that number of tricks, time management, clean landings, among other things account for the total score. I aggree that some ot the tricks ARE impressive, but there's more to a 2-minute routine than ONE great trick.

Alex had 7 different tricks. Dk had same trick with diff variations. But as to my other post that one judge gave him less of a score than the 11 yr old. Really? GIVE ME A BREAK! I can lend that judge my glasses next time.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Somebody post some videos!!!!!! The only one I have seen is DK's.

For the record.......I think having a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP competition in those conditions is an insult to the freestylers. We need a true flatwater venue for us to compare riders properly. Most people don't practice in horrible windy chop.

SuziQ

Banned
I think your friend did awesome Magic!!! I really enjoyed watching him, and he seems like a fun and nice person, just as his girlfriend does as well. I was amused that when his routine was over, his boat took off flying across the lake. AHHHH ha ha ha (he shall have great memories to look back upon one day, and on film at that!!) I think it is very cool that he is one of the seniors and out there doing what all he is capable of doing as well.

I thought Lucas did great for his first WF's, but I would like to see more from him, for I know he is highly capable. Give him time, for I imagine it was nerves.

I think the guy whom won should have won, for his routine was the most creative, and he did it all well, especially considering the conditions (all of the riders for that matter).

I personally would have liked to have seen something very special go to the little 11 year old boy from Brazil, for he stole me heart!!! :love: He is a little showman with total class! I think we shall continue to see great things from him in the future.

(and btw, that God you reference on this fine Sunday is mine too.)

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Review the thread:

Note I am not the one whom “derailed” it. Post # 16 did so with a sexual reference. Instead, I ended the “derailment”, once it finally became timely advantageous for me to do so, in my own unique fashion with post # 100 (the one in which you wrongly quoted with complaint, Harrison), just as Superjett states is his general desire with threads.

If it seriously bothers you Harrison, or anyone, perhaps consider each as side conversation jokes during commercials (for that is when most took place), when many are at someone’s residence enjoying a football game or such together, and then, perhaps, you may feel better.

Furthermore, if you wish to continue this conversation Harrison, please do so via private, off-site email, so as to not further jack-up Magic’s nice thread here (that I made personal attempt with to assist early on with, via sending out a few text messages, in order to get the live stream working for all of us to enjoy).

Side note to the nice and fun “derailer” (whom I had personally invited via pm to the thread, for I enjoyed watching WF’s with him last year): I sent you a nice pm last night after Harrison’s post here, yet I am unsure if you were permitted by the mods to receive it.

As for the judging at WF's you guys, surely the judges are doing their best to be fair?

Whatever.

We do not control anybody's pm's. This is not the CIA or FBI.

SuziQ

Banned
Somebody post some videos!!!!!! The only one I have seen is DK's.

For the record.......I think having a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP competition in those conditions is an insult to the freestylers. We need a true flatwater venue for us to compare riders properly. Most people don't practice in horrible windy chop.

I wish to see video of some guy who looked like the ski fell on top of his head (and you can't control the weather, even though some people think I can, lol).

Last edited:
btw, judge #2 got asked by IJSBA to defend his decision about scoring 11-year old kid higher than alex Petrovic and that he stood by it. Amazing!

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
out of curiosity, was judge #2 a male or female?

and I saw the start of the race a few minutes ago, but then the screen went blank again!!!!!!!! :rant:

Top Bottom