Custom/Hybrid IN Debt SJ- Vision 2.0 build

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Well, I am very exited to have fellow board member IN debt sj (scott) have the 3rd Vision hull in existence so far.
This will be a -4 glass+ carbon re-inforced hull with medium blue gelcoat color and a killer turf job to follow once the hull is complete

this is just the beginning so this thread will progress in the different steps involved

in debt sj 1.JPGin debt sj 2.JPGin debt sj 3.JPG

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
the bottom is all layed up and will be trimmed today.
The next step is the ride shoe and pump alignment

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Hey Steve,
What type of ride plate do you recommed? I have the ATP plate now but it will probably be too long.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Nice, I am gonna be that guy LOL:
I assume the pump inserts will be capped in some way? And , what is the black stuff? Plexus, tinted epoxy? Just curious.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Nice, I am gonna be that guy LOL:
I assume the pump inserts will be capped in some way? And , what is the black stuff? Plexus, tinted epoxy? Just curious.
yes, they will capped with some 5200.
The black stuff (actually dark blue) is grape jelly!! :)...actually it's a mixture of epoxy and a few other secret ingredients. All I can say is that once cured, it's practically indestructible.

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Of course I recommend a WCF carbon freestyle plate :)

Well I guess we should add that to the list!

It is great to see this thing come together. I like the fact that you test fit all the components to insure proper fit. This will make the assembly go so much easier!!!

Looking great!

Top Bottom