Custom/Hybrid IN Debt SJ- Vision 2.0 build

Tmart

formerly superjet444
Steve sells Blacktip on watercraftfactory.com. My turf just got redone with this turf in all black and it looks twice as good as hydroturf IMO. Its stays shiny versus fading and once you sand it a little bit, the grip is incredible.

Amazing looking ski man, I can't wait to try and get the GA riders together for a weekend. AM HULLS EVERYWHERE IN GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I think you have to order the black tip turf over the phone. Don't think its on the website

Last edited:
Unfortunately it is not in the budget. If the warm weather would stay a little longer I could make some $.
Bummer, you are so close it would be nice to have the cosmetic done. But it's the least important, and can be done any time, at least you can ride and do it later. Plus the graphics would hide that wicked gelcoat.

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Bummer, you are so close it would be nice to have the cosmetic done. But it's the least important, and can be done any time, at least you can ride and do it later. Plus the graphics would hide that wicked gelcoat.

This is true. Going go with the FLA. no chin pad too!

Althought it would be nice to have it all done.... but I am so stoked about getting it, It is due to arrive on Monday!!!!!

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
tn1.jpgtn.jpg

Got the hull earlier today. Man this thing is sweet. The finish is fantastic and the color is exactly what I wanted.

I could not be happier. Steve did an amazing job!

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
engine1.jpgengine.jpg
Got all of the controls on the handle bar. What a pain in the arse the start/stop switch with the rrp bars. Big on one end and normal on the other.

Midshaft is in and got the pump aligned,waiting on a new pump seal. Went a head and dropped the engine in to see how it would fit. It is off a little. I quess the holes need to be enlarged from front to back because it is off (couch mounts).

Flipside, I have been trying not to text Steve too much so he can keep working on your hull!

It has been very enjoyable build thus far for a rookie.

Last edited:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
View attachment 175155View attachment 175156
Got all of the controls on the handle bar. What a pain in the arse the start/stop switch with the rrp bars. Big on one end and normal on the other.

Midshaft is in and got the pump aligned,waiting on a new pump seal. Went a head and dropped the engine in to see how it would fit. It is off a little. I quess the holes need to be enlarged from front to back because it is off (couch mounts).

Flipside, I have been trying not to text Steve too much so he can keep working on your hull!

It has been very enjoyable build thus far for a rookie.
no worries! lol everytime I text back, I got to put on a new pair of latex gloves

you can just losen the mounts and tighten up the bolts from the engine to the mounts and then re-tighten the motor mounts to the hull. sometimes , this will help bring in the mounts just enough

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
The mounts are loose. It,s close though.
Should have it done tonite.

My other delima is the pole pad is in the way for the brap strap. I dont want to mount it on the handle pole cause it weighs enough already! I could cut it in half or make a hole for the straps to go thru.

Iam soo glad it gelcoated! If it was paint ,I would have scratched the heck out of it already!

INDebtSJ

Having a VISION!
Thanks,
I tried posting some weight #,s that I pulled off the bath scale but the site I think got rebooted before I hit submit.

Yea .... blank screen the small post by e- love . Some hacker I guess . Good looking boat congratulations !

Top Bottom