Insult x-h2o staff = infraction

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
btw, regarding sfl and insults: (the results are out of order due to sorting by thread title)

03-19-2009 10:27 AM
Infraction for sflsurfrider: Insulted Other Member(s)

03-18-2009 09:34 AM

05-27-2008 09:59 AM

02-03-2009 07:01 PM

02-03-2009 07:02 PM

05-14-2009 11:50 PM

05-16-2009 05:08 PM

08-29-2009 02:55 PM

01-31-2010 01:12 AM

02-04-2010 09:13 AM

At what point do you say enough is enough?

10 in one year? He's getting better.

I am not impressed by this list, especially if all the insults were the likes of "needlebutt".

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
Answer me this. If your husband was on your works forum, how would you deal with him.

The forum I handle caters to a very different type of user. He would get bored on our forum because the people there would not engage him or flame him if they felt he was being disruptive. A disruptive user is simply banned and rebanned and rebanned. Since it is meant to be a respectable place, the people there all maintain respectability when someone comes along that they feel doesn't belong. They would simply ignore him.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
For those that feel sorry for Charlie---

http://www.pwctoday.com/f11/hey-darin-jett-263396.html

Does his new sig over there look like he really wants to be here???

I have too much time on my hands most of the time and find the drama entertaining and then decide it would be more fun to fan the fire then to ignore it-not the smart thing to do.

The truth is I have come a long way with the help of people here on the X. It was not that long ago that I knew nothing about Yamahas and now I consider myself half azz sharp when it comes to knowing what works and what don't. I tried to share my findings w/abc carbs in the form of a vid and Charlie tells me I am a moron? There are alot of people spending 1400.00 on a pair of def carbs when they could spend 1/2 that for some abc carbs and at a minimum be equally happy w/700.00 still in their pocket. Seemed like a no brainer to me. As freerider/freestylers we all look for lightswitch throttle response and 0 loading up, I thought my vid demo'ed that but again, Charlie decided I was a moron.

Rant over. I am going to take my Midol now.

Last edited:

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
... but again, Charlie decided I was a moron.

Why are you questioning his decision again? He has his opinions and he's often right. :wiggle:

It looks like you, Charlie, Travis and Terry are having a nice discussion at PWCToday. :purr:

Oh and I love this:
"Hello vitaly it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
The other big issue with the Gil idea is that just because you have a well set up ski, does NOT mean you're are a great ski tech/tuner. It might mean you just had the $$ to throw at X-Scream or someone else to build you a boat.

Superjet owners are no longer elitists with all the AM hulls being built nowadays anyhow.

wow, this whole time I thought I was the only one one that thought this. seriously.

Man I ain't startin a thread for it but since everyone is here anyway....SNL was off the hook tonight! Them Crooked Vultures! And then that food fight in the parking lot skit wedding song! Fuggin rocked!

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Why are you questioning his decision again? He has his opinions and he's often right. :wiggle:

It looks like you, Charlie, Travis and Terry are having a nice discussion at PWCToday. :purr:

Oh and I love this:
"Hello vitaly it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

I haven't said anything there that I would not say here but more importantly I haven't said anything either place that I would not say to someone face to face.:cool2:

after reading through this, i was wandering the same thing Terry. how many of these keyboard cowboys would talk this way face to face ? probally not many of them

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
we would probably have too much time and fun riding our skis to have room for it, anyway. it's like darin stated, people that get on internet forums and talk poop usually aren't the same in person. it's not because they're pu$$ys, it's because the person they're talkin smack to isn't coming off like a pr!ck in person in the first place..lol

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
after reading through this, i was wandering the same thing Terry. how many of these keyboard cowboys would talk this way face to face ? probally not many of them

NONE of them.
I've called guys out for stuff they've said to me here and over "there" in hell that was, lets say....out of line (not that I haven't ONCE), and given them EVERY opportunity (and I do mean EVERY) to talk smack to my face, and not ONE has.
Not one.
I use Daytona every year to put a name to a face to as many people as I can. It makes dealing with people here a whole lot easier when they realize one of two things: a) that you aren't near as big of a jag as they thought you were from just reading your posts, or: b) that you could realistically physically destroy them if you wanted to.

Whatever works, dude. :smlove2:
My life is a whole lot better since I started going to Daytona in 08.

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
NONE of them.
I've called guys out for stuff they've said to me here and over "there" in hell that was, lets say....out of line (not that I haven't ONCE), and given them EVERY opportunity (and I do mean EVERY) to talk smack to my face, and not ONE has.
Not one.
I use Daytona every year to put a name to a face to as many people as I can. It makes dealing with people here a whole lot easier when they realize one of two things: a) that you aren't near as big of a jag as they thought you were from just reading your posts, or: b) that you could realistically physically destroy them if you wanted to.

Whatever works, dude. :smlove2:
My life is a whole lot better since I started going to Daytona in 08.

Out of line?

I don't even have the words.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
How ironic that a post in this thread got reported.

Really guys, come on.

Top Bottom