Is You, Or Is You Ain't Going To Daytona?

hull + hood + handlepole + latching system+ custom paint+ turf rails + footholds+ ride plate +stainless hardware + shipping to Daytona = easily over $8K worth of stuff for a $100 ticket.

Way to go Jeff. Huge contribution to the sport

awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsomeawsome awsome awsome awsome awsome :bigeyes:

RiverRat

how many tickets are we allowed to buy (haha like i could actually disgrace that piece of art with a stock 701)

I think the fact that he painted it will make more people buy tickets. With all the $800 pole, paint, and the other stuff this is a 8k package that someone will walk away with :bigeyes: :cheer: :woot: I talked to Jeff and the pic really does not do it any justice :bigeyes: as with all of his work.......seeing is believing :skull2:

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
More.....

There is a lot of other stuff that goes with this that is not in the pic. Billet REV handlepole, billet latches, ride plate, and more!!! I added it up and with shipping it totals about $8600. Not bad for a $100 ticket. Here is another pic to give you a better idea of the green. It is ALL kandy, with some pearl. When I finished spraying, I looked kind of like the malnutritioned "Incedible Hulk" in my paint suit!!!!!!:bigeyes: :bigeyes: See you all in Daytona!!!!!!

Jeff

Attachments

• P1020290800.jpg
    P1020290800.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 104

chart102

I wish I thought of that
i dont think i could actually ride it. id just build a huge azz glass case and put it in the middle of my living room

RiverRat

i dont think i could actually ride it. id just build a huge azz glass case and put it in the middle of my living room

I hear that. I thought just the hull was bad a$$ but the paint :usa2: I still cannot believe that he did that. That is more $$ and allot of his time to do that. WOW!!!! :hail: :bigeyes: Primo work :woot:

Top Bottom