It's on like donkey kong

I was out there yesterday afternoon for a ride, and there were no scantily clad women out there. Probably a little nipply for them yet. But there were some women playing Vball.

Rick

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I was out there yesterday afternoon for a ride, and there were no scantily clad women out there. Probably a little nipply for them yet. But there were some women playing Vball.

Rick

Hell we get some of those crazy Canadians down there they will think its summertime mmmmmmmmmmm snowbirds lol

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
justin i'm working on creating a new company(T.B. PROMOS) with my brother and consider myself and at least one professional photographer/videographer to be there and on site, hopefully along with some stuff and offers for the raffle.

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
Thanks that biotch is worth her weight in gold when she gets home all nekked

AS FOR THE EVENT I AM AWAITING THE FINAL APPROVAL OF THE COUNTY

Last edited:

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
justin if we throw down anything contest i'd like the chance to be your m.c. even if its just for the raffle and did some checking....the new company will be there in full force shooting hd video, running 2 slr's...some crazy zoom lenses, with t-shirts and such for the raffle. i was gonna wait to release this but game on

PROMOS.jpg

stone what rock did you crawl from under? glad you found us and look forward to riding with you soon.

A big rock....LOL I have been lurking here for a long time. I have been meaning to get with you about riding some time. I normally ride in the sound by Mary Esther, the bayside of Okaloosa Island or the west jettys out the Destin Pass. Maybe after Daytona or something I will head to Pensacola. I want to see your steering setup. I hope this Navarre ride comes through. Its like 6 miles from my house.

Rick

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
final approval

WE GOT THE FINAL APPROVAL FROM SANTAROSA COUNTY TODAY!!!!!!!!!

THEY HAVE APPROVED THE ATV USE AND ALL INCUMBANT RECQUESTS FROM ME.

:bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama::bananalama:

:friday::friday::friday:

Top Bottom