Surfriding I've been Thrusted !!! :)

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Anyone have a picture of the spacer yet? How about an assembled pump to see how it all fits together and where the spacer goes?

Lol Jim reading into these too...I want one, I'm rung a stock pump with a re pitched solas impeller, can I just bolt this up and alls good?

Ant

OCD Solutions

The spacer just changes the od of the output side , I have not installed it yet

It didn't make sense in description and now it makes even less sense. If this was designed to replace a 144mm pump, why not build the pump to the correct dimensions in the first place?

It didn't make sense in description and now it makes even less sense. If this was designed to replace a 144mm pump, why not build the pump to the correct dimensions in the first place?
Ill have to install it before i say anything for sure on it, this may be for B-1 only ?? ............ But I dont think the water flow will know the difference where its at ..

OCD Solutions

Since it was designed around a 140mm pump, it must be sized for the Octane reduction nozzle as well. They hogged their original pump out to 144 but likely did not change much else so they could keep the cost down and retooling to a minimum.

My Octane pumps have a gap when I use the 62T nozzle. I know about it, but never thought it was worth the effort to make a ring like that to fill the gap... It still hooks up like crazy and I can only see a sliver of light through a gap on the bottom of the pump where it was machined down to clear the ride plate...

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
Solas did it so you can use the Silas reduction nozzle from there 140 .
They would rather sell you a reduction nozzle than use what you already have . This is why I have made the bushing/spacer ring .
I have more coming in December if you want them give us a shout .

OCD Solutions

Not that it helps the guys out that want to run trim but what is the exit diameter of the solas nozzles? Any chance they make one with the replaceable rings to tune the exit diameter?

Top Bottom