Other Jet Ski Gloves

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Do you have a sizing chart for the FLY 907? How true do the sizes run. I have smaller hands so im thinking a small.

I have size charts in catalogs, but they require you to physically put your hand on the size chart. I will say this, most gloves have a tendency to shrink with repetitive use in water so I typically recommend people to go a size bigger with their gloves, especially on the smaller side (smalls and mediums). With that being said, the Fly 907 is a quality glove and runs rather true to size, similar to most other gloves. PM or email me and I can ship with $5 flat rate shipping.

Thanks!
Mike@OptimaRacing.com <-------------------Email address

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Or even just run a tube right into your wetsuit hahaha!!!

One of the guys in our group does that in the spring and fall. Hes got about 3 feet of 3/8 hose sticking out of the dash and stuffs it in the neck of his wetsuit for the ride back to the ramp at the end of the day.

Snapshot 2 (12-16-2012 5-27 AM).png

I spent a little bit more than ususal last season and got the Carbon knuckle fox moto gloves.
They made it through the whole season this year and are gonna be making into next year also.
Dont waste your $$$ on cheap gloves that will only last you a few trips to the water.

WILKEY

SO FAR CHANGE SUCKS!!!!!!
One of the guys in our group does that in the spring and fall. Hes got about 3 feet of 3/8 hose sticking out of the dash and stuffs it in the neck of his wetsuit for the ride back to the ramp at the end of the day.

Our buddy mark did that as well. The ski Sucked up something ran Hott and left a scar on his back that's pretty gnar. So tell him to be careful.

Top Bottom