JetManiac MASTER PARTS LIST - New/Used Yamaha and Custom Build Parts

krawler98

Always wrenchin'
Starting a SN winter build with a 93 hull and hood, not much else. Pretty much gonna need everything here and there. Driveshaft, midshaft and housing, ebox, steering and throttle cables, motor, etc. Could you pm me a parts list for what I would need to build a 93 SN with prices?

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Starting a SN winter build with a 93 hull and hood, not much else. Pretty much gonna need everything here and there. Driveshaft, midshaft and housing, ebox, steering and throttle cables, motor, etc. Could you pm me a parts list for what I would need to build a 93 SN with prices?

PM sent

I can't PM you because I use pwctoday.com most often and don't have privileges here...
I want some Factory Pipe Jets for a 96B1 (dual 38's) and some misc gaskets.
Can you email me?
paypal ready...
thanks

Last edited:
Since I'm new to the forum I can't PM. Do you have a steering cable or adapter to fit an OEM 08+ Superjet pole with a Blowsion steering system on a Kawasaki SXR? Do you have also the pivot bushings?
Thanks.

Last edited:

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
tried to contact you @ jetmaniac@me .com with parts list for my 92 superjet and will not sent from canada? heare is what i need 90 to 95 waterbox, hose from waterbox to bulkhead,stearing cable with ball joint ends. please let me know what you have with pricing?

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
tried to contact you @ jetmaniac@me .com with parts list for my 92 superjet and will not sent from canada? heare is what i need 90 to 95 waterbox, hose from waterbox to bulkhead,stearing cable with ball joint ends. please let me know what you have with pricing?

Email works from anywhere?? You need to post 2 more times so that you can send/receive PMs here on the X. Have all of those parts in stock except the SN long hose.

Hey JetManiac, do you have any SJ lowered nose pieces for sale? I tried to private message you but I'm not aloud to for whatever reason.
Thanks, David

Top Bottom