JetManiac MASTER PARTS LIST - New/Used Yamaha and Custom Build Parts

hey chris, shoot me an email some time, bought a motor from you in Daytona, i require the jets and intake for it. hopefully grab a lightened flywheel from you in red as well if you have one.

rwilliamtaylor

Ride, Wrench, Repeat
Broke my turn nozzle last Saturday, ordered a new one from JetManiac on Sunday, Arrived on Thursday. Riding again today.

Great seller... fast shipping. Thanks Chris.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
New arrivals:

DASA motors and parts

NOVI freestyle carbs

clear blue fuel line

SB products billet flywheel covers

new Oem Yamaha parts (now stocking many frequently needed parts)
- pump shoe, hood seals, start/stop switches, 155mm pump to shoe seals, trim and nontrim steering nozzles, starter relays, coupler covers, etc.

UMI throttle levers

RRP AST steering pads for fatbar and CF steering
(only in black with green/white writing)

pm sent i think but not sure didnt show up in inbox if not i need some parts from you, factory pipe gaskets for my kawi sxi pro the 2 manifold gaskets and 2 new head pipe screws with the nuts on them shipped to 55041 if yu could pm me that would be great
thanks a lot

Last edited:

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
pm sent i think but not sure didnt show up in inbox if not i need some parts from you, factory pipe gaskets for my kawi sxi pro the 2 manifold gaskets and 2 new head pipe screws with the nuts on them shipped to 55041 if yu could pm me that would be great
thanks a lot

Pm sent.

blasterdude

Waiting for the ice to thaw!!!!
New SS Allen bolts kits - Head, intake, flame arrestor, exhaust manifold, starter. How much per set for a Yami 61x? Tried to PM you, but it won't let me for some reason.

Top Bottom