JetManiac MASTER PARTS LIST - New/Used Yamaha and Custom Build Parts

Go to the first page of this thread.

Thank you. I was specifically wondering about engine rebuild parts but I see it says to contact him for newest pricing. Recently I've been having a hard time loading pages on X-h20 so I wasn't able to look into the engine parts thread.

Hi Chris
I have a big request.
I have 92 Boston Whaler Rage 13 that is more than sluggish. I've pulled the motor and I'm going to do some foam-draining and fiberglass repair work.
It is entirely powered by waverunner III (6m6 650, 144mm pump, etc). I'm looking to start with the impeller, pump, stator etc. Maybe a 61x complete this winter (I'll keep the 6m6 for a back up for old Reliable 1991 VXR) because you and Blue got me staring, drooling...
Can you shoot me a pm of a good pack to start with? I'm rebuilding it for my son - he wants us to do it together. 6 years old and already smarter than me...
Thanks man.

Hi Chris
I have a big request.
I have 92 Boston Whaler Rage 13 that is more than sluggish. I've pulled the motor and I'm going to do some foam-draining and fiberglass repair work.
It is entirely powered by waverunner III (6m6 650, 144mm pump, etc). I'm looking to start with the impeller, pump, stator etc. Maybe a 61x complete this winter (I'll keep the 6m6 for a back up for old Reliable 1991 VXR) because you and Blue got me staring, drooling...
Can you shoot me a pm of a good pack to start with? I'm rebuilding it for my son - he wants us to do it together. 6 years old and already smarter than me...
Thanks man.

Drop a big bore Jetmaniac Motor and a mag pump in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parts needed. I have a 96 superset. I need the mid shaft housing, seals and bearing( the rubber has separated) . I purchased the mid and main shafts from you in the fall ( blaster main shaft extra wear ring). Previously I had a 3/16 gap at the coupler. The engine pull all the way back.
Do you have extra washers to shim the coupler forward? Please send me a quote with shipping to zip 07035.

way2manyhobbies2keep

https://www.ebay.com/usr/way2manyhobbies2keep?_trk
Hello,

I dont have a start conversation button, can you hit me up I need a quote on

1ea hood ratchet towstrap combo kit
2ea HD SS ski tie down or tow loop strap $12.95
1ea watcon hood seal
1ea 61x exhaust manifold seal
1ea 61x head gasket

I will have to add some jetting to this too
thanks

ryan
rgguttman@yahoo.com

Hey Chris -- Need to buy 2x - exhaust manifold to b-pipe gasket (the 3 bolt triangle-ish ones) for a 2004 SJ.

Also quick question -- I had the pipe bolted up to the spec torque of 13 ft-lb and the bolts backed out due to vibration on my first run. This in turn ruined the gasket. When you guys build these up, do you use locktite on the bolts? What about the bolts for the exhaust manifold to the cylinders - do those get any locktite?

Thanks - Anthony

Top Bottom