JetManiac MASTER PARTS LIST - New/Used Yamaha and Custom Build Parts

Looking to buy a fully dressed 718 how much with complete engine core with exhaust unknown running condition also have another cylinder and stock head and mink 38 carb and idk what else might have more I could thrown in if wanted

Hello,

I would be interested to have a quote for a superjet 700 with a Block 62t
I need :
- pistons kit
- Rebuilt Crankshafts
- Kit o-ring cylinder head Pro-tec C2
- Flywheel cover gaskets
- Cylinder Base gaskets
- Exhaust gaskets
(all the joints needed to rebuild my engine after changing the crankshaft)

order to send to France.

Please contact me as soon as possible
my email: seb_haha@hotmail.com

thank you in advance

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Hello,

I would be interested to have a quote for a superjet 700 with a Block 62t
I need :
- pistons kit
- Rebuilt Crankshafts
- Kit o-ring cylinder head Pro-tec C2
- Flywheel cover gaskets
- Cylinder Base gaskets
- Exhaust gaskets
(all the joints needed to rebuild my engine after changing the crankshaft)

order to send to France.

Please contact me as soon as possible
my email: seb_haha@hotmail.com

thank you in advance

Conversion started with you, check your inbox.

Hey, JetManiac,
I just joined so that I could message you and hopefully get some help locating parts for a SuperJet that I recently acquired. I have read your mid-shaft threads, they were great, and convinced me to ask you for help/parts. I just purchased a 1990 Yamaha SuperJet that has a 701CC engine in it. I need a mid-shaft housing with the bearing and seals and clips. I have pressed the old housing and bearings off the mid-shaft. The rubber came loose when I was trying to remove the seals to get the bearing out.
1. I don't know which housing I need to purchase. is it the early style because the hull is a 1990, or is it the newer style because the engine is a 701?
2. Do you sell the housing assembly that I need, and how much can I purchase it for.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Hey, JetManiac,
I just joined so that I could message you and hopefully get some help locating parts for a SuperJet that I recently acquired. I have read your mid-shaft threads, they were great, and convinced me to ask you for help/parts. I just purchased a 1990 Yamaha SuperJet that has a 701CC engine in it. I need a mid-shaft housing with the bearing and seals and clips. I have pressed the old housing and bearings off the mid-shaft. The rubber came loose when I was trying to remove the seals to get the bearing out.
1. I don't know which housing I need to purchase. is it the early style because the hull is a 1990, or is it the newer style because the engine is a 701?
2. Do you sell the housing assembly that I need, and how much can I purchase it for.

Check your inbox for a message.

Hey Chris - Hoping to place an order for the following, including an option for priority shipping to arrive by Thursday to 77546 (I may have to bail on priority shipping depending on cost but would like to see):
4 - Rhaas new urethane billet SuperJet motor mounts $40./ea.
4 - Rhaas lock washers (do you offer these?)
1 - Silicone Coupler -Factory Pipe Bpipe headpipe to chamber 19.90 In red, please
1 - Silicone coupler for Factory Pipe 45deg -SJ chamber to RN or JM waterbox 39.90 in red, please

Hi - I need to order some OCD parts. Would it be possible to send me a pm so I can ask you some questions and place the order?

Thanks!

Happy monday! Nothing like a weekend in the surf to break some stuff -- I broke off the plunger primer handle for my fuel primer this weekend. I see you have both plunger primers and bulb primers. I really want to convert to a bulb style, but it looks like the bulb is a smaller hole than the plunger? If they are the same size or if there is a simple adapter (like a washer or something) I'd like to get the bulb primer + 6' of primer fuel line (blue). If there is not a simple install method for converting from plunger to bulb, then can I please order a replacement plunger and 6' of blue primer fuel line.

THANKS!
Anthony

Top Bottom