Custom/Hybrid Jetski Lost, looking for some help and ideas.

I recently lost one of my skis to lake onatrio. In a few months you will all know how Ironic this is. However, I have been snorkeling for 24 hrs and have not come across the ski. It happened about 300 ft of shore in about 8ft of water. If anyone has any ideas on how to find my jetski please let me know. If you are in the area of Irondequoit NY and you would like to help please call me. I have divers coming today.
Jordan
315-591-6011

Last edited:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
"Ironic" in what way ? like we will all be sent to the bottom ??? GULP ! Jk... ^^^ "get in the caaa junior"were going to get that bandit ! Beuford T Justice,classic

oh well i tried to be serious for a minute,it just never works..

Last edited:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
It is ironic because he is either building a locator beacon, or an automatic lift bag device that recovers lost skis... that's my bet.

Did it sink to the bottom or bob around and drift off? How did it sink?
If you look hard enough you will find it. Side scanning sonar working a grid search pattern will absolutely find it.

Sunk to the bottom. Its ironic because I have a patent for an automatic inflation system, and its in prototype stage, and then this sh*& happens to me. Any ways, I spent 1.5 hours with the sheriff today on there boat with sonar and we got some fuzz in a spot where a kayaker thought it spotted something. So tomorrow I will be back at it with a large rack towed behind a boat and several divers. Wish me luck.

Spent another 7 hours today snorkeling, diving, being dragged behind a boat, and looking into the water from a boat, and nothing. So my last hurrah will be in a helicopter, on the next calm day, armed with anchors and buoy's and if I spot it then Ill toss out the anchors, if not I do not know if I will ever find it. But whats good for everyone else, is this pushes my two patents into high gear, and I will hopefully be making prototypes in the next month and putting them to the test (not with brand new skis of course). Ill keep you guys updated.

Top Bottom