Other jetski related avatar or it didnt happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
since this is a jetski forum, it would seem only fitting to have something jetski related as your avatar. not some picture of your dog, mother in law, bicycle, child, you and your girlfriend, favorite chicken or some other unrelated item. if you aint got a pic of your ski in some cattywampus position in mid air, at least have a pic of the roach being used as a chinese laundry in your garage. do you even have a ski? pic or it didnt happen!

It took almost 2 hours just to figure out how to make this my avatar. Now you want me to find a picture from a camera and make it on my computer could be days before that happens

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Here's my old avatar pic Buzzard...... My new one was sent to me by a buddy of mines friend that was jealous that we were all getting into skiing and was trying to rip on us but backfire!!!! I thought the pic was hilarious and deemed it my new avatar;)

Attachments

• Pond backflip.jpeg
    Pond backflip.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 141

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
since this is a jetski forum, it would seem only fitting to have something jetski related as your avatar. not some picture of your dog, mother in law, bicycle, child, you and your girlfriend, favorite chicken or some other unrelated item. if you aint got a pic of your ski in some cattywampus position in mid air, at least have a pic of the roach being used as a chinese laundry in your garage. do you even have a ski? pic or it didnt happen!

Yeah, so we're supposed to take advice from someone whose avatar is so small it looks like a stick figure levitating in mid air?

Get a little 'time on the pond' around here before you start making posts like this noob.

lol. In 15 years of using forums for research and pleasure I've never bothered with avatars. More bandwidth for the pics and vids section.

mine is not the best pic either, but I do believe it meets your standards. I could really care less what people have for an avatar. there are some pretty funny non-ski related pics for avatars on this site.

No problem! Both skis, one pic, and upside down.
Keep it up and I'll be burning bandwidth with sweaty beattys and my fleet of '89 & '90 WaveRunners. But it my be tough to get em all catywampus style.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I do think it's silly when someone uses some random hot chick they found on the internet.

The one thing that does drive me nuts is then there are signatures that take up half of my screen. I'm glad that doesn't happen here. PWCtoday has some good examples of sigs that take up 70% of your screen space. bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom