Joe Kenney-concussion injury

We're all crossing our fingers and hoping he's okay right now. I'm headed down Friday right after work to see him. Hope he's back to his usual self by then....besides, everyone knows Joe's a lover...not a fighter.

T Curtis

RRP/ RICKTER DEALER
Joe's progress

Joe is responding a little bit now, tonight he recognized his girl friend and said lets go, so its looking a little better, tommorrow maybe he can leave ICU and go to a normal room!

Very good to hear!! The ride home from Daytona monday became a real downer after hearing the news.
Joe is everyones craziest friend.

meallyandjoe-05.jpg

Sharky

www.fpjetskis.com
Get well soon joe from all the guys over here on the Gold coast , special wishes passed on from Cat, Wire, gee and the rest of the crew. This guy taught me how to do rolls so hope you get better soon.

Doogie

HX Bomb Technician
I got this from Shawn Alladio of K38... sheds a little more light on it.

Joe was in a fight in Morro Bay, he was defending a buddy and an altercation ensued. Joe recieved a kick on the side of his head, stumbled and fell backward hitting the pavement and went unconscious. He has no swelling or bleeding around the brain which is very good, he's coming in and out of consciousness but is still not 100%, his prognosis for recovery is extremely good. He should be out of the ICU tomorrow or today.

It would be a nice gesture for the PWCtoday community to send cards and well wishes to Joe. I will get you an address to send them to and we can get them delivered directly to him, whether at home or at the hospital.

Please send your cards and letters to the following address listed below. The Morro Bay Harbormaster has agreed to take the information over to Joe on your behalf in case something arrives when he has gotten out of the hospital, it will still be deliverable.

Please use the spelling below:

Attention: Mr. Eric Endersby
c/o J.K.
Morro Bay Harbor Department
1275 Embaracadero
Morro Bay, California 93442

Top Bottom