Freestyle Josh Firman UK Overall Energy Build, 1st in the world.

The footholds are like no other, you can ratchet the buckle to the required size to be fully locked in, I'll be running one tight and one slightly looser for one footer variations

Drilled the holes for the pole bracket I made and got the bracket and pole mounted up loosely
the battery will be held in with a ratchet strap around the box
next on the cards is properly installing the beautiful 155 MAG pump

Attachments

• IMAG1196.jpg
    IMAG1196.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 247
  • received_10153854723024768.jpeg
    received_10153854723024768.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 220
  • received_10153854714799768.jpeg
    received_10153854714799768.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 222
We're all eager to see how it the hull rides I am the guinea pig!

Not long to go till I take it down to Loki Customs HQ and the real build begins

More pics of the pump install and finished battery tray tonight, might even drop the beast TPE 1105CC in too

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Pump and engine are in no alignment tool required!! Today we will make a push to get her on the water!!

That's neat but how do you know that without the tool?
You can't do what the tool does with your eyes. I'm sure it's close enough though you guys know what your doing.

I'm curious to see if you will be able to ride out of tricks on this ski having less tray foam. I played this game with the LWDE but this thing is way smaller. Get to ripping bud!

That's neat but how do you know that without the tool?
You can't do what the tool does with your eyes. I'm sure it's close enough though you guys know what your doing.

I'm curious to see if you will be able to ride out of tricks on this ski having less tray foam. I played this game with the LWDE but this thing is way smaller. Get to ripping bud!

I say this with no hesitation sprocket at Loki Customs is one of the best engine and jetski builders in the world, his techniques tricks and black magic ensures that every part on this ski is 110% especially the pump and engine it's not close enough it's bang on haha

Everyones eager to see how the flat deck & foot hold set up is gonna work out, as soon as i've got a feel for it I willl post up some feedback, I think it's gonna be kick ass!

QJS

X-
haha I wish i Had room in my budget for an alignment tool
summer is starting to show its face here so today I got the hull out on the patio to mock up the pump and the shoe and it all looks perfect all of the inserts and fixings on this hull are very high quality
Funny thing is I can't tell the difference between the underside of that and a Revolver.

Not really a rip of tho is it?

See ur still bitter and twisted about owt thats not urs chris. Nothing changes there.

Think it looks spot on and verry unique josh

Haha you boys couldn't make your motive look more obvious if you tried
don't worry you'll have plenty of Opportunities to study the bottom when it's flying through the air ;)
Anyway back on track to the positive vibes
I have to remake my pole bracket but other than that she's ready to go hoping for watertime in the next 2 weeks!

Attachments

• IMAG1232.jpg
    IMAG1232.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 146
Top Bottom