Freestyle Josh Firman UK Overall Energy Build, 1st in the world.

Haha you boys couldn't make your motive look more obvious if you tried
don't worry you'll have plenty of Opportunities to study the bottom when it's flying through the air ;)
Anyway back on track to the positive vibes
I have to remake my pole bracket but other than that she's ready to go hoping for watertime in the next 2 weeks!

Motive?? Did i miss something?

All i said was that the bottom deck looked to be the same as the Revolver. No doubt about it that the top deck looks unique.

If it is the revolver bottom deck id imagine it will ride well as its a proven hull.

Reactions: QJS
Funny thing is I can't tell the difference between the underside of that and a Revolver.
Funny thing is you do not have one there to look at or pull measurements from, so you are just guessing and throwing it out there.

Kind of like a shrimp and a prawn Or a soup and a broth. Until you have it there and have a closer look you are just guessing and trying to stir the pot. I guess if you put an x on top of a Titan steering it is totally different though?

keep at it josh. i could careless honestly, just stoked to see you back on the water mate!
Haha me too man, thanks for the interest you'll get to see it in all it's beauty at Newquay!

Update:
Machining new uprights for the bracket moving the hole centres for the pole bolt forward so my breathers have space to move around the anticrush tube.

Attachments

• BOSS.jpg
    BOSS.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 147
Further update, I machined an alluminiun battery box as shown, it has a clamp across the length of the battery with some nice long m8 bolts to keep the battery secure.IMAG1277.jpg IMAG1280.jpg
next is to make a waterbox to fit the energy was designed with a TDR in mind but I don't like how they sound

Top Bottom