Josh & Lucas last Ride at the Spot for 09

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Last ride for me me & Lucas for 2009. We had decent surf, but Cold as Sh*t.

Video looks like crap on Youtube. The last Nose Stab I did I was going for One foot out of the tray Nose Stab, which sucked when I landed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh N Lucas, I miss the spot often...I need to move near there ! know of any cheap houses to buy ? Summers are bad news in the gulf...you guys have it made !!!

Last edited:

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Josh N Lucas, I miss the spot often...I need to move near there ! know of any cheap houses to buy ? Summers are bad news in the gulf...you guys have it made !!!

Everything is cheap over here now days, Guy that works for me is buying a 5 BR 3000SQ ft house 3 yrs old, $120K

We do have a great ride Spot.

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Who would have thought a few years ago houses that cheap !! heck I would settle for a 2/1 to live close to the super spot...

I know, 2 yrs ago I bought a house for $260K bank owned 1yr old house, Bank was owed $370. Now I look back, if only I would have waited!!! LOL Now it might be worth 200K, who knew!!!

U can buy house so cheap in Palm Coast area, there's 3BR bank owned house for $60K & up. Its a buyers market right now.

Hmmmmm, I think I know where the secret spot is now. Freestylegeek and I were down there during spring break from college like 10 years ago and ended up riding there. Just stumbeled across it one day.

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
that is the east coast Superchicken

I wanna thank all the guys for the great year of ride's
and wish next year will be even better!
and special thanks to Dan, He always have the coldest beer on the planet
Braaap for all you guys

braaap
cool video/editing! WTF, did I see a "superchicken" attatched to Lucas' pole? :pancake:

Last edited:
I know, 2 yrs ago I bought a house for $260K bank owned 1yr old house, Bank was owed $370. Now I look back, if only I would have waited!!! LOL Now it might be worth 200K, who knew!!!

U can buy house so cheap in Palm Coast area, there's 3BR bank owned house for $60K & up. Its a buyers market right now.

where exactly "palm coast" Sorry .. i've been looking for another property down there for the past 4 months

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
where exactly "palm coast" Sorry .. i've been looking for another property down there for the past 4 months

Palm Coast is 20 miles South of St. Augustine & 20 miles North of Daytona Bch. Great place to live, Lots of building going on over the last few yrs, lots of Golf courses. My father inlaw is in Realitor, if you want some listing PM me & I'll get you guys together.

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
Do they have any house for a Donation?:sadwavey:
Palm Coast is 20 miles South of St. Augustine & 20 miles North of Daytona Bch. Great place to live, Lots of building going on over the last few yrs, lots of Golf courses. My father inlaw is in Realitor, if you want some listing PM me & I'll get you guys together.

Top Bottom